Sloppy seconds...

I wish I could get my wife to get her pussy filled for me to eat.

I understand. It is awesome. When my gf had sex with my best friend that first time, I enjoyed playing with her cum-filled pussy after he left. And I became totally hooked when I slid my throbbing teen cock into her just-fucked pussy, but the thought of eating my buddy's cum out of her never occurred to me. Fucking that sloppy-seconds pussy was exhilarating.

When she started fucking other friends of ours in front of me, again I enjoyed playing with and fucking her after other guys came in her, but it was not until after we got married at 21 that I ate her pussy after a friend fucked her. I guess that I had just become comfortable with other guy's cum and one night after watching some passionate fucking between my wife and a good friend of mine, I could not resist the urge to taste her used pussy. After that, I started eating her pussy afterward regardless of who fucked her.

Kate got involved with this lifestyle with me when we were still just dating. She was having sex with two different married buddies of mine on a somewhat regular basis. Since we have been married she has had sex with several friends of mine, husbands of couples we know socially, casual acquaintances, and strangers. Her married boss has been fucking her for several years. I eat his cum out of her after he leaves our house after their dates.

Rob

thats is such a great story, would you have liked it more or less if he found out you were getting his cum too? or maybe as you keep eating her pussy, she is still cuming and its her pussy juice that takes over as the creamy load.

I actually thought it was hotter that he had no idea why this married blonde neighbor would just call him out of the blue to have sex with him. He was not the kind of guy that hot women pursue. After that first night when Kate went home with him from that bar, every time he got to fuck her was because I asked her to call him.

I also enjoyed the fact that he acted sort of nervous when he saw me around the neighborhood. He had to wonder if I had any idea that my wife would sometimes call him after I went to bed so he would fuck her. He had to think that I was not taking care of business at home or that my wife was just a horny slut. Either way, he got plenty of pussy.

I also liked the fact that my wife was willing to call this neighbor and let him hump her and fill her with cum so we could have our fun with it when she got back home. We liked that he always came so much. There were nights when Kate got back home, after walking from his house, that she had his cum leaking down the inside of her thighs. I had to lick the trail of cum starting at her knees before getting to that honeypot between her legs.

Rob,
How did your friends starting fucking your wife/girlfriend? Have your friends recuited others to enjoy your wife? Who else knows, parents, other neighbors etc?

Oh, man, 7 sexless years after enjoying numerous SS and cream pies. The last time my wife came home after spending the afternoon with a former work associate. While sitting on my face she relayed their entire encounter and how he filled her twice.

SS are like putting your dick or tongue in liquid silk.

Right now I'd take it straight from the tap but after CL shut down, finding anyone in Western, NY is impossible.

I love to slide my hard cock into my wifes used pussy. I usually can't feel her normally tight pussy after her date has filled and stretched her out. I always cum quicker than normal as she tells me how big his cock was and how she loved ever bit of it. Almost every time she will mount my face and have me lick and suck all the cum from her pussy.