Slut for whole neighborhood

Stacy95

Female
Looking for stories where the wife becomes slut for the whole neighborhood......fucking every one of them
For example let's say , a couple moved in a new cheap neighborhood ... The wife start fucking around and becomes the neighborhood slut

..... Does any one know any story like this please leave link or the story name , i prefer long story but short story is also good
Thanks

Last edited:
My XX wife always felt all the men in our neighborhood were constantly interested & hitting on her.
The idea got me hot so eventually I told her she should find out.
She was right. She fucked 8 different guys from our neighborhood, including the mailman & a retired military guy (her first BBC). She blew a guy in his car who she picked up at the supermarket. Came home a mess, with cum all over her blouse.
She stayed over several times with the BBC. She told me he was uncut & very big, like 9 or 10 inches. He even had a friend come over, so she had her first threesome!

Great, sensuous gal. Tall, thin, small tits, but a real looker. But nothing lasts forever...
unfortunately.

Back in 2003 we moved to a small town in central Indiana for my job. We lived there for three years before I was transferred again. We had a large backyard and our house sat on an acre of land that was semi-secluded by trees and a neighbors fence.

My wife was not happy about moving from South Florida but we moved and she made the best of it. She would lay out on a lawn chair in the backyard almost daily during the summer months to maintain her tan. We still had our kids living at home, so she always wore a bikini. But, she still got the attention of the neighborhood men of all ages.

My job required extensive travel so I was away from home across the Midwest for extended time periods. The neighbor men all were more than eager to offer themselves to help in anyway she needed a "man around the house." Shoveling the snow in the drive, taking out the trash, and small home repairs, or moving heavy objects. My wife also quickly gained the reputation of showing her gratitude in ways that the men enjoyed immensely.

Over the three years we lived there, my wife fucked nine of the neighborhood men pretty regularly. She even managed to have a threesome with two of the guys, At the time she was around 35 years old and one of the men was 38 and the other 54 at that time. She said they both had nice dicks and had helped her clean out the garage and were openly arguing about which one got to stay around after. My wife said she just told them they could both stay if they could "play nice together."

During that time, my wife swore she could get a man to do anything for her around the house in exchange for a blowjob. She was probably right. Even when I was not traveling and was home, guys would offer to do things for her.

Attachments

• Her-Bet.jpg
    Her-Bet.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Challenge.JPG
    Challenge.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 101
  • A-Gift.jpg
    A-Gift.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 143
Back in 2003 we moved to a small town in central Indiana for my job. We lived there for three years before I was transferred again. We had a large backyard and our house sat on an acre of land that was semi-secluded by trees and a neighbors fence.

My wife was not happy about moving from South Florida but we moved and she made the best of it. She would lay out on a lawn chair in the backyard almost daily during the summer months to maintain her tan. We still had our kids living at home, so she always wore a bikini. But, she still got the attention of the neighborhood men of all ages.

My job required extensive travel so I was away from home across the Midwest for extended time periods. The neighbor men all were more than eager to offer themselves to help in anyway she needed a "man around the house." Shoveling the snow in the drive, taking out the trash, and small home repairs, or moving heavy

My job required extensive travel so I was away from home across the Midwest for extended time periods. The neighbor men all were more than eager to offer themselves to help in anyway she needed a "man around the house." Shoveling the snow in the drive, taking out the trash, and small home repairs, or moving heavy objects. My wife also quickly gained the reputation of showing her gratitude in ways that the men enjoyed immensely.

Over the three years we lived there, my wife fucked nine of the neighborhood men pretty regularly. She even managed to have a threesome with two of the guys, At the time she was around 35 years old and one of the men was 38 and the other 54 at that time. She said they both had nice dicks and had helped her clean out the garage and were openly arguing about which one got to stay around after. My wife said she just told them they could both stay if they could "play nice together."

During that time, my wife swore she could get a man to do anything for her around the house in exchange for a blowjob. She was probably right. Even when I was not traveling and was home, guys would offer to do things for her.
SEXY
said she just told them they could both stay if they could "play nice together."