Slut hotwife

mirella50

Female
Jan 31, 2017
Hello everyone, I am new member of this site and I want to share my experiences. Sorry for my english but I am romanian slut hotwife who want to fuck with new male in every week. I love to get passionate cunilingus until orgasm. I like deep penetration in different positions in which my partner can masturbate my clitoris. I accept anal and blowjob with oral or facial cum, on breasts or anywhere on the body. I like to feel the pulsations of a large and thick penis in my vagina when ejaculate plenty of warm cum inside me. Check out my profile for more info about me.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am new member of this site and I want to share my experiences. Sorry for my english but I am romanian slut hotwife who want to fuck with new male in every week. I love to get passionate cunilingus until orgasm. I like deep penetration in different positions in which my partner can masturbate my clitoris. I accept anal and blowjob with oral or facial cum, on breasts or anywhere on the body. I like to feel the pulsations of a large and thick penis in my vagina when ejaculate plenty of warm sperm inside me. Check out my profile for more info abou me. Daca este cineva din Romania pe aici rog sa ne scrie.
Inbox - huge black cock - u been blacken yet?U know fuckin regularly (favorite position deep dogg#-- u need that pussy# stretched out

Last edited:
I need more cock in my pussy but is hard to find a bull in Romania, anyone if travel to Bucharest contact me. I love to fuck all night, suck big cock and swallow lot of cum
IF I ever end up in Romania,I will definitely contact you. Your pussy is exquisite. And i would love to pound your pussy hard.

Attachments

• tmp-709981026249019394-YO5R8V.jpg
    tmp-709981026249019394-YO5R8V.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2017-01-05_08-48-39.jpg
    2017-01-05_08-48-39.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 1sweetcouple
You great whore, you are very sexy and delicious your body shape causes a great sense of excitement. It is a pity that you are so far away, but I fantasize as you lick and to fuck !!!! I love women and their lustful desire to have sex ever !!! Good luck to you!!!IMG_20160525_190626.jpg

Reactions: Soldier4you87