Slut wife give me a surprise

Jul 13, 2022
When I found out my wife knew all about my love of her fucking other guys, she planned a nice surprise for me.

She took me to a sex club and when we arrived and I saw that it was a ‘cuckold night’ I immediately felt hard.

I then spent the night watching guy after guy after guy fuck her. It ended up being five in total.

At the club the guy has to wrap up, so when the night came to an end my wife invited one guy back to our place so she could take his cock bare.

I sat and watched as this guy pounded my wife’s mouth, pussy and ass. After he pounded her ass he wiped his cock clean then fucked her pussy again.

She started screaming for him to cum in her. He turned to me and said “do you want to see me fill your wife’s pussy?”

I immediately said yes, as I did, he blew his load inside her and she gave an almighty joyful scream.

He then told me to get him a drink. While I was in the kitchen making him a drink I could hear her screaming. I knew he was fucking her again.

I came back to the bedroom and he had her on all fours pounding her ass. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass.

He told me to put the drink up to his mouth. He had hold of my wife’s hips and was fucking her ass hard and fast. As I poured the drink into his mouth he shit his load in her ass.

He moved his head back, spat the drink out all over my face, slapped my wife’s ass, gave out a laugh and said “what a cuck you are”

As I wiped the drink dry from my face I said “yes I am”.

He laughed as he got dressed. Then he said “I’m leaving now, thanks for the night slut and cuck, here’s my number” he threw a piece of paper with his number on onto my wife and left.

When I found out my wife knew all about my love of her fucking other guys, she planned a nice surprise for me.

She took me to a sex club and when we arrived and I saw that it was a ‘cuckold night’ I immediately felt hard.

I then spent the night watching guy after guy after guy fuck her. It ended up being five in total.

At the club the guy has to wrap up, so when the night came to an end my wife invited one guy back to our place so she could take his cock bare.

I sat and watched as this guy pounded my wife’s mouth, pussy and ass. After he pounded her ass he wiped his cock clean then fucked her pussy again.

She started screaming for him to cum in her. He turned to me and said “do you want to see me fill your wife’s pussy?”

I immediately said yes, as I did, he blew his load inside her and she gave an almighty joyful scream.

He then told me to get him a drink. While I was in the kitchen making him a drink I could hear her screaming. I knew he was fucking her again.

I came back to the bedroom and he had her on all fours pounding her ass. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass.

He told me to put the drink up to his mouth. He had hold of my wife’s hips and was fucking her ass hard and fast. As I poured the drink into his mouth he shit his load in her ass.

He moved his head back, spat the drink out all over my face, slapped my wife’s ass, gave out a laugh and said “what a cuck you are”

He laughed as he got dressed. Then he said “I’m leaving now, thanks for the night slut and cuck, here’s my number” he threw a piece of paper with his number on onto my wife and left.
Made hubby do it from of them....hehehhee

Attachments

• P1010475 (1).JPG
    P1010475 (1).JPG
    620.6 KB · Views: 49
  • P1010469.JPG
    P1010469.JPG
    462.2 KB · Views: 49
  • P1010468.JPG
    P1010468.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 49

Wish u were closer