Slut Wife Olga

[QUOTE = "Olgaslut, post: 1343, üye: 1680"] Ben sevişmeyi seviyorum. Özellikle emme dick. [/ QUOTE]
merhaba tanışmak ve olgun ladie ile konuşmak istiyorum, gizli dost olmak, eşlere yardımcı, akinkemal373@gmail.com
[QUOTE = "yoyoyiran, post: 5209, üye: 723"] Onu hamile bırakmayı çok isterim. Kız arkadaşın hamile karnına çok güzel olurdu.
Aynı zamanda karımı hamile bırakabilirsin. [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• k1678.jpg
    k1678.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
  • k1678-1.gif
    k1678-1.gif
    232.8 KB · Views: 7
  • kemal-2.gif
    kemal-2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I love to fuck. Especially sucking dick.
I love your mouth on my cock . . . I love how you so enjoy having a cock in your mouth swirling your tongue and sucking . . . you are so fucking good . . . and you know the power you have . . .
to make me jump . . . to moan with pleasures . . . your tongue tips slides round the underside of my crown . . . you feel my cock head jump in your mouth and you smile . . . more licks . . . little sucks . . . you make your mouth a tight “O” and pop your mouth off and on my cock head . . . you feel like a virgin . . . precum leaks and you swirl your tongue on the tip savoring the taste . . . mmmm . . . you do love cum . . . the taste . . . the feel of it . . . . can’t wait to fill you . . . i want you to know the pulse and heat of my orgasm . . . mmmmm so fucking good . . . . then when you have cleaned me I want to pleasure you . . . I want you to sit on my face . . . dip and slide your sex . . . on my mouth so I can make you cum and drink your juices . . . mmmmmm . . . . love to watch your belly jump to the thrills and little shocks . . . love to feel your ass hole pulse on my fingertip as you orgasm . . . . love you in your ecstacy . . .