slutty in public

So for me the wife is always dressing very sexy in public, (she likes to show off). On are anniversary we went to a restaurant/bar she was dressed in a very sexy black mini dress and would purposely spread her legs to show off her see threw panties, anyways at the bar she made "friends" with a guy there and she told him how it was our anniversary etc, anyways he ended up fingering her right in front of me at the bar, after a little bit they where whispering something to each other and a few minutes later she asked me for our car key and she said she would be right back. They both ended up leaving and she fucked him in our car. I was left alone at the bar, and when they came back it was obvious she had fucked him and I felt so embarrassed and felt like everyone was staring at me. When she sat back down she grabbed my hand and made me put her finger inside her and when I pulled it out it was covered in his cum, she leaned over and said lick it clean it's your anniversary present. Happy anniversary and she kisses me on the cheek.
perfect, just what i wanted to know

Reactions: Olderone and LilDnA
All the time, since we first met 12 yrs ago to present day...early on was annoyed but gradually grew on me especially as relationship became more open. Now I fantasize about what it could lead to...at times even taking my leave in hopes of finding her outside bar or club or secluded spot at someone's house party. I have been rewarded at least twice in doing so.

So for me the wife is always dressing very sexy in public, (she likes to show off). On are anniversary we went to a restaurant/bar she was dressed in a very sexy black mini dress and would purposely spread her legs to show off her see threw panties, anyways at the bar she made "friends" with a guy there and she told him how it was our anniversary etc, anyways he ended up fingering her right in front of me at the bar, after a little bit they where whispering something to each other and a few minutes later she asked me for our car key and she said she would be right back. They both ended up leaving and she fucked him in our car. I was left alone at the bar, and when they came back it was obvious she had fucked him and I felt so embarrassed and felt like everyone was staring at me. When she sat back down she grabbed my hand and made me put her finger inside her and when I pulled it out it was covered in his cum, she leaned over and said lick it clean it's your anniversary present. Happy anniversary and she kisses me on the cheek.
good one.

Shortly after we started to date I brought her to my business where she met my partner and a few employees.

A group of us were talking (while she was what I thought was out of earshot) and somehow we got on the subject of cum.

She overheard the discussion, came over to the group interjected herself in the middle and said "all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot cock and swallowed a lot of cum".

Shortly after we started to date I brought her to my business where she met my partner and a few employees.

A group of us were talking (while she was what I thought was out of earshot) and somehow we got on the subject of cum.

She overheard the discussion, came over to the group interjected herself in the middle and said "all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot cock and swallowed a lot of cum".
Sounds like my wife's candor. LoL

Reactions: Olderone
God i’d love it if mine did something like that. Lucky boy.

Reactions: LilDnA
When he takes me out to play he makes me wear very revealing outfits.
I have to be very flirty for him and sit with no modesty so guys can see me.
If I find a guy I like I have to ask his permission and then I try to get the to do me.
When it works I get done by a complete stranger and then my husband bends me over and does me.
It is so exciting, it always satisfies me.
You get the day lights screwed out of you?

When he takes me out to play he makes me wear very revealing outfits.
I have to be very flirty for him and sit with no modesty so guys can see me.
If I find a guy I like I have to ask his permission and then I try to get the to do me.
When it works I get done by a complete stranger and then my husband bends me over and does me.
It is so exciting, it always satisfies me.
Your story and pic was so hot.. I was edging for past 3 hours and this post of yours along the pic got me lost control and I came so hard. Thanks for sharing.