My wife "naively" wears workout leggings out in public that show her pussy in detail. I love it.

My wife is super sexy, in shape with a nice tight ass. She always wears workout leggings with no panties while out in public. You can perfectly see her camel toe and shape of her pussy. This has always turned me on because I know other guys must see this and stare. She catches guys at the gym looking at her ass too. I used to think it was her naivety, but there is no way she doesn't notice her pussy through her own leggings. I think she is caught up in her conservatism and is afraid to be open, but does little things like this. Anyway I am a lucky ass guy...

My wife is super sexy, in shape with a nice tight ass. She always wears workout leggings with no panties while out in public. You can perfectly see her camel toe and shape of her pussy. This has always turned me on because I know other guys must see this and stare. She catches guys at the gym looking at her ass too. I used to think it was her naivety, but there is no way she doesn't notice her pussy through her own leggings. I think she is caught up in her conservatism and is afraid to be open, but does little things like this. Anyway I am a lucky ass guy...
That's wonderful! Of course other guys stare at her to chek her out! We should be able to take a look of some those pics 🍑😉

Reactions: Angelo1977