Slutty is great, but sometimes you just want to be sexy. Show me some eroticism from the ladies.

What a juicy bum (ass). It is asking to be seduced! (I can oblige if you just ask!)
She has a fantastic sexy pair of well developed legs (probably goes to the gym!) The stockings certainly enhance those legs!
And a lovely seducible figure!
Is their a possibility of getting to know her?
Wow, thank you for your compliments. Yes, I do go to the gym!

1696286700662.png

Last edited:
so true,i,ve got the same problem with all those sexy women showing us how sexy&naughty they look,specially with Pinkg ,she turns me on so much it,s hard to respond on a pic&vid&story,i really got to concentrate on what i write totally distracted by her and fantasizing about her,but that shows again how strong&powerfull women can be if they want,i still remember years ago when wife needed a loan from the bank,she went braless&short skirt&make up&high heels and i still believe that man who must decide she got it yes or no,didn,t knew for a sec what he said or wroted down,he was just fixed on her sexy outfit and in less than half hour she was stepping out with her loan and lustfull eyes on her ,good girl!
My wife did the same thing her anf i weny to.lool.at cars shevess dressed normal..not sexy.we didn't like yhe proce s fre dsyd later..MY WIFE SAID WE ARE GETTING THE CAR AT TBE PRICECWE WANT. I didn't kmow whst she meant.. The next day she went back Head to.toe leather Deep plunge corset that showed off her DOUBLE D' mimi.Skirt with mo.undies.knee high boots with extreme heels extreme makeup. Then she told him.i want to test drive it
She asked him.to.open the door for her she sat down.but.took.her time to.get in eith her legd spread.. Theh went for a tedt drive she made mo attempt to.pull.ger skirt down.. She made sure he kept looking. She madr the.deal.whrn dhr csme home she told me what happened she said he is delivering the csr tomorrow . I.hsve to tske him.back to the dealership.when he bri gs the csr here