Slutwife tattoo ideas!

Hi Love to hear ideas for Tattoos for me and my husband but not looking for a queen of spades tattoo as that seems too common
My hotwife has 6 tattoos matchimg ones in the lower part of her DOIBLE F CLEAVAGE two.one on top.of each brrat two one each on her back shoukdrex we arr looking for ideas for her pussy she esnt one on each side

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
It’s such a huge turn on to have her get one that allows the artist and sometimes others to see her in an exposed position! Have her get one right above her pussy, even if it’s just a small one. Another idea is to have her get a piercing on her pussy. There’s a few options available depending on how far she’d be willing to go, of course she could always remove it afterwards, but at least you would both have the excitement of having it done and having her pussy completely open.
So true my hotwife has pierced nipples 1in 10 ga rings..she recently got 9 cunt.rings a VCH and 8 inner labias .4 each side not only do they look good the first time she fucks a new guy she diesnt tell.them.or let them touch her pussy into there cock goes in some guys are do caught of guard about whst they feel she tells them you will.have to wait till.your cock explodes in me

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020
My wife has been asking for a new tattoo, I'm thinking of letting her get one of her choice if I can pic another slutty one for her.

I would love to have her get a tattoo that requires her to get naked and spread out for the artist.
Another idea is a visible tattoo that has hidden meaning for only us and her lovers. Like a flower with a petal added for each guy she fucks.

Any ideas? Would love to see some other slut tattoos posted here as well. View attachment 509317
Have her get a butterfly wings on each side of her pussy and the lips are the body