Slutwife tattoo ideas!

My wife has been asking for a new tattoo, I'm thinking of letting her get one of her choice if I can pic another slutty one for her.

I would love to have her get a tattoo that requires her to get naked and spread out for the artist.
Another idea is a visible tattoo that has hidden meaning for only us and her lovers. Like a flower with a petal added for each guy she fucks.

Any ideas? Would love to see some other slut tattoos posted here as well. received_1403564696323029.jpeg

It’s such a huge turn on to have her get one that allows the artist and sometimes others to see her in an exposed position! Have her get one right above her pussy, even if it’s just a small one. Another idea is to have her get a piercing on her pussy. There’s a few options available depending on how far she’d be willing to go, of course she could always remove it afterwards, but at least you would both have the excitement of having it done and having her pussy completely open.

• Love
Reactions: Perverse-couple
spread her ass and tattoo an ace of spade around her anal area with the hole of ass in center of ace of spades! If she can endure that pain....she then will have earned the right to take large cocks and makes great target practice!
The ace of spades ♠️ usually indicates that she loves BBC, so she’d have to be aware of that.

My wife has been asking for a new tattoo, I'm thinking of letting her get one of her choice if I can pic another slutty one for her.

I would love to have her get a tattoo that requires her to get naked and spread out for the artist.
Another idea is a visible tattoo that has hidden meaning for only us and her lovers. Like a flower with a petal added for each guy she fucks.

Any ideas? Would love to see some other slut tattoos posted here as well. View attachment 509317
Whatever your decision is, make sure you take pictures and especially video. If you’re lucky and find the right artist, you might be able to have him play with her pussy beforehand with the explanation that it makes her much more relaxed and comfortable. I took an exgf and she got the royal treatment, she even let him fuck her for a discount on the price, damn it was so fucking hot! We went to a place late at night and just before closing and it was a night and memory neither of us will ever forget!

It’s such a huge turn on to have her get one that allows the artist and sometimes others to see her in an exposed position! Have her get one right above her pussy, even if it’s just a small one. Another idea is to have her get a piercing on her pussy. There’s a few options available depending on how far she’d be willing to go, of course she could always remove it afterwards, but at least you would both have the excitement of having it done and having her pussy completely open.
The piercing is an idea I had as well! I'm worried about that making her too sensitive! We had her nipples pierced years ago but the constant and added sensation was just too pleasurable for her to handle long term.
My tongue already makes her cum so hard she has to push away, if its pierced I might never get a good pussy eating session 😜

Whatever your decision is, make sure you take pictures and especially video. If you’re lucky and find the right artist, you might be able to have him play with her pussy beforehand with the explanation that it makes her much more relaxed and comfortable. I took an exgf and she got the royal treatment, she even let him fuck her for a discount on the price, damn it was so fucking hot! We went to a place late at night and just before closing and it was a night and memory neither of us will ever forget!
That's another hot fantasy that I've considered!! We like to make sure our partners have a clean current std screen before we play though. I loved when we got her nipples pierced, the guy was loving her young titties when he saw them.

The piercing is an idea I had as well! I'm worried about that making her too sensitive! We had her nipples pierced years ago but the constant and added sensation was just too pleasurable for her to handle long term.
My tongue already makes her cum so hard she has to push away, if its pierced I might never get a good pussy eating session 😜
Lol. You might want to avoid a clitoral piercing then and just go with one on only one side of her labia, making it clear that if she enjoys this visit enough, she’ll come back to have the other side done. Then like I said, she can always remove it, being that the priority reason for doing it anyway, is just for the exciting experience you’ll have with the artist. The biggest advantage of getting a piercing, is that he has no choice but to touch her pussy, it’s so exciting for both of you. Now we didn’t use one, but you could just bring a condom or two with you. If you guys are like us and hate condoms, you could always just flat out ask him if he, by chance, has proof of a recent clean bill of health. Trust me, they find themselves in situations like this all the time. I should have became a tattoo and piercing artist dammit!! Robin and I have even went to a few parlors knowing she wasn’t going to get anything done, but we’d act like she was. She’s actually went in wearing a short skirt and no panties, picked out a tattoo she liked and would go to the artists booth or room, and without any hesitation, would pull up her skirt and spread her legs wide open. We would talk about the best place to put it and even ask for his opinion. After a few minutes, she would act like she was too scared and nervous, and tell us that she couldn’t go through with it, which I already knew of course, and would get up from the chair or table and we’d leave. We’ve done the same thing but with a piercing instead.

I don’t really like tattoos personally but if you are into them then I think the queen of spades tattoo is always hot. Just make sure to get it somewhere that you can easily cover it up just in case

I once went out with a girl, in her early 20s, that had a tattoo of a small dragon. It's tail started with a wrap around of her belly button, a cute one too, and it snaked down to her shaved pussy with the jaws open. each of the jaw went down either side of her smooth slit ending just level with her hole underneath. VERY cool and super horny, she said she was constantly wet as he did it with her being naked from waist down while he did it and even had to crouch down with her arse in the air and legs open so he could get to the end of the jaws. She said he kept pulling at the skin around her pussy so she felt her pussy being opened and she was sure he was looking directly in to her pussy hole. She told me she had to think of her mum and dad to stop herself from cumming lol

• Love
Reactions: btweets

Attachments

• work-92360138-fitted-scoop-t-shirt.jpg
    work-92360138-fitted-scoop-t-shirt.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 80
  • work-44324740-a-line-dress.jpg
    work-44324740-a-line-dress.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 65
  • work-44293365-mini-skirt.jpg
    work-44293365-mini-skirt.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 62
  • work-44293365-socks.jpg
    work-44293365-socks.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 65
  • work-59339635-fitted-scoop-t-shirt.jpg
    work-59339635-fitted-scoop-t-shirt.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 193

Any ideas? Would love to see some other slut tattoos posted here as well. View attachment 509317
Mmmmmmmmm.can I eat your ass and pussy

a queen of spade tatto