Wife ever fuck pro athletes?

Dcucked

Male
So my wife and I have never really talked about any of our ex's in great detail. Ive never cared and neither of us is the jealous type. I do remember there was one guy who my wife dated (more of a booty call actually) who was supposed to be a pretty good athlete. I got curious and with the help of Google found the guy was semi-pro and is now pretty high up in management of a pro sports team.

I was thinking of buying a couple of tickets to a game when his team is in town and telling my wife to get in touch with him to meet up for drinks. Maybe we'd wind up back at his hotel and shed fuck him. Who knows, maybe some of the players would join in too. Bit of a long shot now but its hot to think about.

Funny thing is, I found some pics of this guy and he is tall, muscular, good looking, with some tattoos as well. Wife says she doesnt like tats and muscley guys. I wonder what there was about him that she liked 🤔😇. My wife often says she picked me though in the end.

I feel a wierd kind of jealousy (angst?) maybe though. Watching her get fucked good though really turns me on.

My wife has been fucked by one pro athlete that we know about. It was at a hotel where we happened to be staying, and apparently, a professional baseball team was in town for a game. After the game, this guy stayed behind for an additional night and my wife got to chatting with him in the lobby bar over a glass of wine. He was drinking something different. He was younger, Latin, and very muscular.

We do not watch sports in general, so we had no idea who the guy was but without saying his team, he was living in Boston at the time.

When I finished upstairs with my shower and getting dressed, I went to the lobby bar to meet my wife to head to the play we were planning on seeing that night. When I walked in and saw her talking and flirting with the young man I gave her some distance and let them continue. I sat at the bar by myself a few stools down, and my wife saw me but continued to flirt with the guy. My wife was in a black cocktail dress and looked ravishing as she was smiling and obviously having a good time, evidenced by her laughing and body language. An hour had passed and my wife texted me and wrote: "Come over and introduce yourself, but make it look like you just came in."

I walked out of the bar after paying my tab and gave it another ten minutes before walking back in and up to my wife. I kissed my wife on the cheek and tried to act casual, saying, "I'm sorry I am running late from my meeting, but it looks like you have been in good hands." My wife smiled and said she had met this guy earlier, and she introduced me; he reached out and shook my hand. He had a very firm handshake and grip and a pleasant smile. I remarked, "Wow, you have a great grip." He told us he was a professional baseball player.

My wife then looked at me and asked, "Do you care if I take, using his name, up to our room for a little fun, and you can stay and have a drink while we are upstiars?"

I said that sounded like a good idea. I reached out and extended my hand to the guy, and as we shook, I said, "My wife is going to love your big hands holding her hips tightly while you take her from behind." The guy gave me a nervous smile and continued shaking my hand. I released my grip and said, "You two go and have some fun together; I need a bourbon."

The guy looked at me and asked, "Are you sure this is okay with you? Your wife is an amazing lady."

I replied back, "Yes, she will enjoy having you treating her sweet pussy to a good, hard, deep fucking." My wife kissed me on the lips and then led the guy out of the bar by the hand.

I sat at the bar for over an hour in complete angst, my stomach rolling and my head racing. I wanted to go upstairs and watch but did not want to disturb them. If my wife wanted me to watch, she would have invited me up. Then, I received a text on my phone, and I opened it to read a message from my wife: "Thank you, baby. He has a nice penis and he is super nice. We are taking a break but I don't want him to leave. Come upstairs to our room." I quickly paid our combined tab and got upstairs as quickly as I could. I swear the elevator stopped at every floor between the lobby and the eleventh floor where I got out.

I paused at the door to our room, knocked, and then heard my wife say to come in. I slowly opened the door and her dress and panties were lying in a heap on the floor about two feet inside the door. I walked around the door smelling the distinct aroma of sex and cum, and my wife was in bed next to this man, both on top of the sheets with the top sheet and blanket on the floor. My wife saw me and exclaimed, "Baby look how big his penis is!" I looked at my wife's hand wrapped around his monster and thought he had taken a baseball bat from his bag. It was huge and larger at the tip than the base. My wife told me to come closer to see it and then said, "I want you to watch him fuck me doggy style with his big penis, do you want to watch me?"

Of course, I did, and he really put on a show for me as he hammered my pretty little petite wife with his massive cock.

This was not from that trip or night, but it was the dress she was wearing when she met him. She had a little white lacy thong on underneath and no bra.

Hotwife-in-Dress.png

Last edited:
my wife has a crush on a retired player that lives nearby one night we ran into him at a bar, my wife went over to him and chatted him up but despite her throwing herself at him she can't get him into bed. so it remains a fantasy for us