Asian wife's birthday is coming up

last weekend I was drunk and after having her serverd and jerking while she wears a yogapants and I touching her ass I told her that I would be into it that when she goes on her birthday out that she can do whatever she wants. I think she would like to enjoy another guy. I would love to buy her some hot cloth for going out and having sex. A nice sexy dress, some high heels, and nice tights.

last weekend I was drunk and after having her serverd and jerking while she wears a yogapants and I touching her ass I told her that I would be into it that when she goes on her birthday out that she can do whatever she wants. I think she would like to enjoy another guy. I would love to buy her some hot cloth for going out and having sex. A nice sexy dress, some high heels, and nice tights.
I would love,to see your wife impaled on my BWC. I have a special candle for her to blow

It’s really cool now openly speaking with her about her going on her birthday journey with her friends to vacation without me but me paying it for her with her having a free pass to do whatever she wants. Thinking about her and her got friends being in a club and get chased by hot guys let me become quite horny. Her slowly getting tipsy and starting to make out with some trained good looking guy. She also like my ideas for her. Love to talk about that with her while jerking myself. Can wait to get her proper fucked!!

But that said her standards are quite high. She likes first to get a beak massage and then liking her tits, pussy and ass for a loooong time. She’s totally into that. I actually never fuck her sadly, only serve her.

• Haha
Reactions: compassionatedom
But that said her standards are quite high. She likes first to get a beak massage and then liking her tits, pussy and ass for a loooong time. She’s totally into that. I actually never fuck her sadly, only serve her.
One of the ways I get them to be truly slutty for me, is find their hot buttons and get them to the point of begging, doing anything to have to serve my Cock. I love sensitive nipples, love eating asian pussy, making her squirt, and then letting her feel my get hard long and thick in her mouth

I‘m not really sure how much she weights, need to ask her for that but her body is in good shape. She is starting to work out for her a nice bikini look. So I expect her being in perfect shape and nice hot cloth for her time without me. Her friends are also hot so if these girls go out together to party I’m pretty sure they will get their attention.

Reactions: Desejo de corno