Smackable ass

After I split with my exwife I had a number of lady friends and none of them seemed to thoroughly enjoy being smacked. My exwife did like rough sex but not being smacked. So when I got with my now ex Filipina she loved all aspects of being slapped. She had a perfectly shaped bum, cute, small and brown. She also had long pussy lips which she loved me to bite and pull hard with my teeth. Her favorite scenario was when we were out walking and she had a horny mood coming on. She would find some bushes and bring back a thin sturdy stick, I then knew what she wanted immediately. We would find somewhere secluded and she would then get naked. She would then have me gently smack her bum cheaks and as she opened her legs I would work my way down to her pussy with the stick. As I started to slap her pussy lips, and inner lips, this drove her wild. She would urge me to do it harder and harder until she finally cum and boy did she cum heavy this way, but her pussy would be sore and raw afterwards for days