Small cock. What do you have to say?

My wife and I were out of the country in a tropical climate two weeks ago, we went to a nudist lifestyle resort and spent the entire week naked around other people from around the world who were also tourists. I probably had one of the smallest cocks in the crowd but remained nude and on display the entire week. While there were many other men who had small cocks themselves, most kept some sort of wrap or towel around their waist.

tiny (Small).jpgtiny-dick-exposed.jpg

Wife calls him 'teenie-weenie.' She does it playfully not mean.
She thinks it's funny that he retracts when he gets cold. I'll never forget the first time she asked, "where did it go?"
Also, I have to be in an extremely warm environment for my balls to drop into their sack. They're very small and usually stay up inside.
You are very sexy!

Reactions: hubb
As Katie says, "Nobody cares who's got the smallest dick on the beach... they're looking at me, not you."

We got to Playalinda National Seashore as often as we can. Generally a few times a month. As you say, there are always a lot of guys with huge cocks just walking along the beach. My wife says that when the guys walk past us and see my "little guy" it emboldens them to come up to talk to her and hit on her.

My wife and I were out of the country in a tropical climate two weeks ago, we went to a nudist lifestyle resort and spent the entire week naked around other people from around the world who were also tourists. I probably had one of the smallest cocks in the crowd but remained nude and on display the entire week. While there were many other men who had small cocks themselves, most kept some sort of wrap or towel around their waist.

View attachment 711663View attachment 711665
Love that you did that.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
hope you wife has a well hung love to satisfy her sexual needs, because 5 inches sure wont
It’s ridiculous shaming anyone, especially for 5”which is pretty much average range. Classic goading by Cathy, as fake as the day is long.