Small cocks and premature ejaculation

Depends on the guy and how excited he gets. I had a 19 year old guy with a very nice cock. He wasn't very experienced and came almost as soon as I took him in my mouth. Fortunately being young it took him no time at all to get hard again and having got over his initial nerves and excitement was able to give me a very good fucking. So experience does count for a lot too. That said, some guys are always quick cummers. My first husband was a case in point - only ever lasted a couple of minutes on average - very disappointing.
You are absolutely correct!
But experience or inexperience is not a matter.
Preejaculation can be cured by treatment....

I dont think it has any coorelation, however, in my case, I am smaller than 4 inches, and I also cum very fast, under 5 minutes usually
Your style and thoughts effect much.
Yes, 5 minutes is very less time and 4 inches is also a smallest size. It can't give satisfaction to any lady.....

Reactions: Dlh247
You are absolutely correct!
But experience or inexperience is not a matter.
Preejaculation can be cured by treatment....
Of course experience can make a difference. How many young guys were so excited when they started having sex that they'd cum very quickly? Quite a lot I'd say but most get over that with experience.
That's different to guys who suffer from premature ejaculation their whole lives. And while there maybe treatments available for that, that involves being willing to talk about sex and admit there is a problem which my first husband wouldn't do.

Of course experience can make a difference. How many young guys were so excited when they started having sex that they'd cum very quickly? Quite a lot I'd say but most get over that with experience.
That's different to guys who suffer from premature ejaculation their whole lives. And while there maybe treatments available for that, that involves being willing to talk about sex and admit there is a problem which my first husband wouldn't do.
I'm just over average and sometimes I cum quickly, depending on whether I've had sex recently or if she's very attractive usually. A tactical wank a couple of hours before is the best trick!

I'm just over average and sometimes I cum quickly, depending on whether I've had sex recently or if she's very attractive usually. A tactical wank a couple of hours before is the best trick!
That's why I like to start with a bj. If the guy does cum quickly the first time, I still get a mouthful of cum.
I'd much rather get the extra load than think a guy had wasted it jerking off earlier when he could have been saving it all for me.

That's why I like to start with a bj. If the guy does cum quickly the first time, I still get a mouthful of cum.
I'd much rather get the extra load than think a guy had wasted it jerking off earlier when he could have been saving it all for me.
Exactly!! I'd rather cum during foreplay like you say, then I can pleasure her with my tongue and fingers, and seeing her getting wet and horny gets my dick hard in minutes, and then I probably won't cum again or at least not for ages. It puts some women off though, but if anything I've cum because she's proper turned me on so it's a compliment in my eyes.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Depends on the guy and how excited he gets. I had a 19 year old guy with a very nice cock. He wasn't very experienced and came almost as soon as I took him in my mouth. Fortunately being young it took him no time at all to get hard again and having got over his initial nerves and excitement was able to give me a very good fucking. So experience does count for a lot too. That said, some guys are always quick cummers. My first husband was a case in point - only ever lasted a couple of minutes on average - very disappointing.

We had an 18-year-old neighbor who was much like this guy you describe. He was 8" and would ejaculate before he could get fully inside me, usually with just his head inside. It worked out well for me, his cum was excellent lubricant and he was hard and ready to go again fast with just barely losing his erection. He would last 20 or sometimes 30 minutes the next time. He could normally bring me to multiple orgasms the second time, and when he filled me, it was always a huge load.

We had an 18-year-old neighbor who was much like this guy you describe. He was 8" and would ejaculate before he could get fully inside me, usually with just his head inside. It worked out well for me, his cum was excellent lubricant and he was hard and ready to go again fast with just barely losing his erection. He would last 20 or sometimes 30 minutes the next time. He could normally bring me to multiple orgasms the second time, and when he filled me, it was always a huge load.
Generally guys at this immature stage getting first ejaculation and it put a very negative impact on marriage life.
Anyway in your case if he ejaculate within a few minutes or just pushing the head, try to get him ejaculate by blow job and don't allow his sperm to come out fully. Give a little warm tea or coffee. Again suck his cuck, it will get erect within few minutes and he can give best fuck to multiple orgasms. Both of you enjoy with full satisfaction.
I think it is the best way to get the best from such immature guys

For me things can vary greatly. I am 4.75" rock hard and when my wife is playing with another man I will normally cum very fast. Her touch alone can send me over the edge. If I have been caged or denied release I also cum within moments of entering her. But, if it is just us, and I have relieved myself in the past 24 hours I can last until she cums. On average when I am not caged I will pleasure myself and cum at least once a day. My wife enjoys instructing me to jack off for her and to watch me cum and then to tell me to scoop up my own cum and to lick it off my finger.

For me things can vary greatly. I am 4.75" rock hard and when my wife is playing with another man I will normally cum very fast. Her touch alone can send me over the edge. If I have been caged or denied release I also cum within moments of entering her. But, if it is just us, and I have relieved myself in the past 24 hours I can last until she cums. On average when I am not caged I will pleasure myself and cum at least once a day. My wife enjoys instructing me to jack off for her and to watch me cum and then to tell me to scoop up my own cum and to lick it off my finger.
It's an experience. But your size is very much small to give pleasure to any lady. A part from that, your pre ejaculation is an additional issue. Hence with a mutual consent, you have taken a good decision and allow her to enjoy with someone of her choice.
Everyone has some different experience on sex and sexual relationship, it is only to full fill physical desires. But it never full fill, always desire want something more and new.
Thanks for your message

My husband does not last for long before he ejaculates which I do not like. He also is very quiet when he does. I like a man to last a long time then to swear and curse when he ejaculates. I think it is sexy.

My husband does not last for long before he ejaculates which I do not like. He also is very quiet when he does. I like a man to last a long time then to swear and curse when he ejaculates. I think it is sexy.
Thanks for your message.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Man should ejaculate after the complete satisfaction or licks of wife.
It is obvious for you to search for a man who can give you the best. May I think to be your partner for a while?
But you should take the consent of your hubby first for the same.
There are some Ayurveda treatment, which can improve the level of potency. He may go for that. Allopathic treatment is not effective, so such type of person generally going for Ayurvedic treatment.

Reactions: SexySeema
Thanks for your message.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Man should ejaculate after the complete satisfaction or licks of wife.
It is obvious for you to search for a man who can give you the best. May I think to be your partner for a while?
But you should take the consent of your hubby first for the same.
There are some Ayurveda treatment, which can improve the level of potency. He may go for that. Allopathic treatment is not effective, so such type of person generally going for Ayurvedic treatment.
Thank you Nitin. I have fuck buddy to have sex with when I am home so my husband is not important. He does not want to have sex with me often so I visit my friend when I am aroused. x

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Thank you Nitin. I have fuck buddy to have sex with when I am home so my husband is not important. He does not want to have sex with me often so I visit my friend when I am aroused. x
Ok, you are getting support from your friend. There is no alternative for you in this situation. Only I have shown interest to help you in this regard, if you have desire for x

Reactions: SexySeema
I to cum right away, but I don't disappoint because I fuck my wife only with a strapon dildo. Practically already in a soft state I cum.

View attachment 681556View attachment 681557View attachment 681559
Ok ! Artificially you are trying to give pleasure.
Is she happy my dear? Her pleasure and happiness is most important.
But your size is very small. This size never satisfy her at any means.
Have you undergone for any medical support?
Tell me, how can I help you

Ok ! Artificially you are trying to give pleasure.
Is she happy my dear? Her pleasure and happiness is most important.
But your size is very small. This size never satisfy her at any means.
Have you undergone for any medical support?
Tell me, how can I help you
Thanks, we're used to it, so there's no need for help. If my wife’s gets it her lover, he fucks her, if she doesn’t get it, I fuck with a strapon dildo. And pussy cleaning makes me happy, I’m addicted. Everything is perfect! 🥰

panic.jpg