Small cocks

I can not for the life of me understand how/why a woman would put up with having to use one of these pathetically small cocks I'm seeing here.
I know there are some self-indulging males with decent sized appendages who are BAD lovers but there are also heaps of guys with nice sized cocks who are great with their oral skills as well, plus they are nice guys with it.
I just hope the women who have partners with the undersized are able to go about finding something that does really suit them.

After I got divorced, I wanted to resume where we had left off. In other words, I wanted to find a GF to share. I did. She was 26 and eager to be shared. It was a good time, but then the urge faded away. I had enough sharing it seemed. But about three years later, I was dating this super attractive Dutch woman with a mouth-watering body and super sexy Euro voice. Think Bond Babe. She was late 20s, but looked at least five years younger. Her personality, in contrast, was ten years older, much like other European women I have known. I told her all about what my first wife and I got up to and she had a hundred questions.

She became sexually supercharged at the thought and wanted her own similar experiences. I told her we could take out an ad in the free new-age paper. She wrote the ad, which stated that she wanted to read some men's fantasies and if they matched any of hers or tickled her greatly, she and I might be willing to make them come true. She went on to state that she didn't want any cock pics and that as far as cocks went, smaller was definitely better than bigger, which was not want I expected to write, as she was so tall. She also described herself as being attractive enough; that was it (and she was fine looking, she was a 5'10" tall slender blonde, with perfect breasts; she seldom wore a bra, yet her breasts proudly stood upright). Okay, how did her ad do?

We got almost a dozen replies in my post office box. Three or four included hard cock pics and she immediately threw them away. She found three that she really liked. The last letter was from a 52 year-old recently divorced man who hadn't had any sex in years. He had a small penis and he was terrified of entering the dating scene because of it. My girlfriend was into older guys (I was about 38 at the time) and she liked this letter best, as it was several pages long and it included a photo of him taken a photo studio, you know the kind CPAs and realtors have taken, with him in a suit and tie.

We all went out to dinner (his treat) and he told us his life story. He was extremely well dressed and gentlemanly and funny. She instantly liked him. Later that night, when he took off his clothes, I had to suppress a laugh, as he had a 3-inch cock, hard, fully erect. It was normally thick, maybe thicker than most, but really short (it might have been 2.5" long, I was being generous with 3"). She loved it. She sucked him and all his cock disappeared in her mouth. Then she got on top of him and rode his cock as if he was Brad Pitt. She also came like crazy; I think that his short pecker hit her G-spot perfectly.

We got together with him several times and all of them were good. He asked her for advice on how to eat pussy, which impressed her greatly, as so few men would have asked. She had me show him the moves and then he repeated them. He was a quick learner and I asked him when was the last time he had licked a pussy. His answer was 30 years or so ago. The day after our first threesome with him, I was about to say "too bad his dick isn't longer," but as soon as I mentioned him and his cock, she let out, "I just love his cock. Yum. I cannot believe his wife was stupid enough to get divorced from him."

So we got about 50 reply’s to our ad. After going threw them all my wife picked a few that she thought sounded interesting plus pics of there big cocks. We are going to try to make a date this weekend. There are plenty of guys willing to fuck her while I watch witch is really hot. We are both exited and can’t wait to see her flirt with him over a couple of drinks, then either a hotel or one of our places. I told her I can’t wait to see his Big cock in her mouth and be a dirty little slut. She said she can’t wait either witch makes my little dick sooo hard.
That sounds so exciting, hope you enjoy it and keep us posted