Small dick never again?

My wife’s Bull had 8 thick inches. I’m 4 inches and thin. Once a woman has had big can she ever enjoy a little dick again? She would scream in orgasm w him, but silence w me. We mainly do only oral now. Can sex life ever go back?

My wife’s Bull had 8 thick inches. I’m 4 inches and thin. Once a woman has had big can she ever enjoy a little dick again? She would scream in orgasm w him, but silence w me. We mainly do only oral now. Can sex life ever go back?
Same here. 20 yrs married and i was the first man. I convinced her to go with another man she had met online and he had his penis twice as big as mine. I had recorded them once and she used to moan and breath like she had never done with me. She constantly tells me that i do not satisfy her. No comparison to his penis.

after childbirth, my pussy got stretched...now i need a thick dick for me to have the big "0"

My wife loves sucking smaller cocks. She can take the entire thing in her mouth without worrying about the guy fucking her face and making her gag. Those are the rare times she'll swallow another man's cum.

Same here and no it's never been the same for us so it didn't come back. Happened over 20 years ago, I knew I was small way back in the junior high showers. She wasn't enjoying sex with me and it was starting to be a strain on our marriage. I convinced her we should look for a bigger guy for her to have more enjoyable sex with. Didn't take long after she had sex with a hung guy that really knew how to fuck. I'll never forget the sounds she made and she's fucked the same guy for over ten years. I too am barley 4" and thin as well, she does say I am the best ever at giving her oral orgasms though. I've also been locked in a stainless steel chastity cage for a little over seven years so there's that.

Last edited:
Geez, small, locked in a cage and she's regularly fucking a guy with a big cock?

YUP, you're a cuckold! Embrace it, enjoy it, be the cuck she's turned you into.

PS- Does she make you clean her up after?

My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers. The only thing that kept us together was she was getting nice thick cocks from several of my friends. My wife now showed no interest in sex with me but after she screwed an old college friend she had a new interest in sex. Not sex with me but sex with well hung guys, particulary if they were thick. Its been great and i understand her needs were not being met at home.

1st of all, ask her. Be vulnerable and let her know that's the case. Insist she be honest and that it won't hurt your feelings if that's the case (even if it would). If you trust her and know she loves you, I'm guessing you'll tell if she's being honest. If not sure and/or hearing an answer you don't believe, just push for the truth.. to a point. At some point, you have to choose to believe her.

If she's honest and tells you it's just not the same with you being so much smaller, it's no reason to be insecure... unless that's your turn-on, of course. lol. There's nothing wrong with accepting your role and admitting you're there as support, but will never be the main attraction.

Even with that being the case, there are many ways to please her. For one, you could find a strap-on dildo that's much longer than you and as thick as she can handle while strapped to your cock so you can essentially give her double vag - good for you and for her. Obviously making sure your oral skills are exceptional is another thing you can do to help her. And last, but not least, you can keep finding her other, bigger men. All in all, she'd be crazy not to love you even more for being so giving and taking care of her so much.

That's just a couple of ideas based on very little knowledge of your reality, of course. Only apply it as you feel would be beneficial. Otherwise, feel free to ignore.

My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers. The only thing that kept us together was she was getting nice thick cocks from several of my friends. My wife now showed no interest in sex with me but after she screwed an old college friend she had a new interest in sex. Not sex with me but sex with well hung guys, particulary if they were thick. Its been great and i understand her needs were not being met at home.
My GF LUVS thick "girthy" cock! We had a guy we knew come over to hang out & drink And once she saw his...usually thick/fat cock, she couldn't get enuf of it. It wouldn't fit in the condoms, so she sucked him as I went to the store for Magnum Extra Large comdoms just for him.
She took the condoms from me and the lubricant and told me to wait in the den because she didn't fancy me seeing her go so crazy over his fat cock.
Of course. I could hear everything. She fucked him twice to monster orgasms for her, then sucked a big load out of him.
We see him every few months now. Her pussy needs time to heal after he fucks her good.

Reactions: theAdventurable