Small Penis Humiliation?

Cucks, do you embrace small penis humiliation?

• Total voters
I was in the friend zone with a girl at college. At one point I opened my dorm door to her early one morning and heavily hungover. I had assumed it was one of my male friends so was dressed only in a pair of tighty-whiteys. I caught her sneaking a peak at my package - my 3-inch Weiner and tiny, grape-sized balls can't have impressed her. I think I was no chance with her after that.

She definitely treated me like one of the girls from then, regularly making allusions to her preference for a thicker cock. The real jack off fodder was when she complained about guys who could 'only' last 20 minutes "Do they think something's happened in that time? I'm just busy trying to get them hard again" she said once.

Knowing that I'm anything but thick and can't last even 5 minutes let alone 20 still makes me hard when I think of her standards. It's like we both knew I wasn't man enough for her.
The lack of stamina definitely doesnt help. I very occasionally have lasted longer than 5 minutes but usually I am a minute man at best. I have great stamina when it comes to masturbation and can edge for a very long time but with actually fucking I am over and out before a kettle boils. My former wife told me she was not bothered if I came quick because when I have actually lasted longer it only enlongated the act and she said if I pumped away for a half hour it wouldnt make a difference because my penis is just way too small for her needs.
My girlfriend has no problem with it because she has other guys actually fucking her. ( I have a few times but it really is a pointless exercise especially since I get off seeing her get off) I have to admit I genuinely cum harder watching and edging than actually fucking. I love it when she sometimes looks over at me pulling on my tiny penis while another guy is floating her boat.

Reactions: Itsnotverybig
The lack of stamina definitely doesnt help. I very occasionally have lasted longer than 5 minutes but usually I am a minute man at best. I have great stamina when it comes to masturbation and can edge for a very long time but with actually fucking I am over and out before a kettle boils. My former wife told me she was not bothered if I came quick because when I have actually lasted longer it only enlongated the act and she said if I pumped away for a half hour it wouldnt make a difference because my penis is just way too small for her needs.
My girlfriend has no problem with it because she has other guys actually fucking her. ( I have a few times but it really is a pointless exercise especially since I get off seeing her get off) I have to admit I genuinely cum harder watching and edging than actually fucking. I love it when she sometimes looks over at me pulling on my tiny penis while another guy is floating her boat.
My wife's said pretty much the same thing when we discuss my PE. I've bever been a marathin nan but these days I'm done in 20-30 seconds unless I keep stopping at those intervals. She's said she's happy for it to be over quickly given she has no interest in the proceedings.