Small Penis Humiliation?

Cucks, do you embrace small penis humiliation?

• Total voters
I've had a small penis compared to others all my life, and always tried to keep it well hidden. Over the last few years I have become cuckold and have my tiny cock on show, I'm usually kept shaved and often in chastity. There are many photos on their phones which they are only too happy to share with people, which has caused a lot of interest in my not so private parts. This has made me embrase SPH, which feels very strange knowing people are looking at and talking about my small cock.
That's not a cock I have seen clits that are bigger

We are nudist family too.
I am not too small when erect: 6" long and quite thick +6.5". But I am definitely a grower, sometimes it shrinks ridiculously small, among our nudist friends I am the smallest when soft for sure. Wife once asked why sometimes my penis becomes quite shrinked so I look tiny among others. I used to be embarrassed when younger (which made it even smaller) but later and especially now in cuckolding mindset I embrace it and feel very

Soooooooo cute!!!!here is mine

Attachments

• 3b291ffa-d362-4345-8024-3ea4c863761e.jpg
    3b291ffa-d362-4345-8024-3ea4c863761e.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 30
We are nudist family too.
I am not too small when erect: 6" long and quite thick +6.5". But I am definitely a grower, sometimes it shrinks ridiculously small, among our nudist friends I am the smallest when soft for sure. Wife once asked why sometimes my penis becomes quite shrinked so I look tiny among others. I used to be embarrassed when younger (which made it even smaller) but later and especially now in cuckolding mindset I embrace it and feel very comfortable.
We love to talk with others same interests , dm

As others have expressed it took a while to convince my loving slut wife that not only was I ok with her referencing my cock as small but in fact she was helping me. My entire adult life i have shied away from discussing my small size (5") and was always embarrassed being nude around others if I wasn't erect. But with her now near constant reference to my dicklette, as she has taken to calling it, sometimes to others, there is no escaping the embarrassment and I'm forced to deal with it out in the open and it has helped me to overcome that negative aspect of my life. So I truly love her a little more for overcoming her angst and trepidation about hurting my feelings and we both are closer and more in love because of it.

My 5 inch erect dick vs my wife's bull and his thick 9" cock. She says now it has to be at least 8" to be considered a cock. Anything less is a dick or dicklette.

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_032259_918.jpg
    IMG_20231028_032259_918.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 21
  • received_342222211875327.jpg
    received_342222211875327.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 22
As others have expressed it took a while to convince my loving slut wife that not only was I ok with her referencing my cock as small but in fact she was helping me. My entire adult life i have shied away from discussing my small size (5") and was always embarrassed being nude around others if I wasn't erect. But with her now near constant reference to my dicklette, as she has taken to calling it, sometimes to others, there is no escaping the embarrassment and I'm forced to deal with it out in the open and it has helped me to overcome that negative aspect of my life. So I truly love her a little more for overcoming her angst and trepidation about hurting my feelings and we both are closer and more in love because of it.

My 5 inch erect dick vs my wife's bull and his thick 9" cock. She says now it has to be at least 8" to be considered a cock. Anything less is a dick or dicklette.
I have the same experience with my wife her bull is 9” and she has become a size queen and has made many comments about her needing men of his size and has also made comments that she wants men 8” or larger to please her and she has found only a couple of men that meet her needs and the men who are what she wants she has made sure that she does anything that they want so that she can have them want her as much as she wants them and 2 of them have been with her for a couple of years and she is very happy with them and they have been doing a lot of things she has always wanted and the one guy has made her do things with some of his friends and she said that she does what he wants because he makes her happier and she says that she has orgasms with him that she’s never had before and she wants him to be happy so she can keep him interested in her and she wants him to want to have her whenever he needs a sexual desire and she has done many things that he wants and she tells me that she does everything he wants and when she talks about him she has a glowing expression that I have never seen her with before it’s so amazing e specially when she says things like he is the most amazing experience she ever had and he is more than she ever has been with and she loves telling me that I don’t even compare to the tip of his penis because he is not only long but she has said his girth makes her come instantly

I have realized that my small penis has been the best thing because of how much I have been enjoying my wife being able to enjoy other men and I have finally understood that she has had to have that because of my size and I have really enjoyed her being able to have this experience and her being my Hotwife has been the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced and I know it has happened because of me being unable to please her and her needing more than I could ever give her and she’s happier than she has ever been and I absolutely love it

I have realized that my small penis has been the best thing because of how much I have been enjoying my wife being able to enjoy other men and I have finally understood that she has had to have that because of my size and I have really enjoyed her being able to have this experience and her being my Hotwife has been the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced and I know it has happened because of me being unable to please her and her needing more than I could ever give her and she’s happier than she has ever been and I absolutely love it
I probably would not have had anywhere near the extra sex kicks and experiences I have garnered from having a tiny penis and a rampant sph fetish ( as well as a very cooperative ex wife and current girlfriend)

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
The arousal factor when a female sees my tiny penis for the first time is almost enough to make me cum without even touching it. This is even more extreme if they see it in direct comparison to another guy with a much bigger cock.
Next summer I hope my gf and I will go to a nude beach. I will love it that so many other women may see my tiny penis especially when I come out of the water.
I had that experience with my former wife but it eas before I had my sph fetish so it was humiliating without any compensatory thrill factor.

I've had a small penis compared to others all my life, and always tried to keep it well hidden. Over the last few years I have become cuckold and have my tiny cock on show, I'm usually kept shaved and often in chastity. There are many photos on their phones which they are only too happy to share with people, which has caused a lot of interest in my not so private parts. This has made me embrase SPH, which feels very strange knowing people are looking at and talking about my small cock.
Women definitely gossip about particularily large cocks or particularily small ones. I fall into the latter especially since for one reason or another they often assume I have a big one. I have had a few girlfriends who were too embarrassed to tell the truth about my size if the subject came up amongst other women.
I totally get off on it when any of them see the truth for themselves. The reaction of a female friend (Susan) when she actually saw my tiny penis was ott. She had believed an ex girlfriend's (Janis) over exaggeration. Susan had actually flirted with me after I split with Janis based on the fact I had a big cock. Susan was absolutely stunned when she saw I was hung like a mouse not a moose. She totally lost her sex mojo, appologized and informed me about Janis lying big time. I then became the focus of gossip amongst the other women in my social sphere.

Women definitely gossip about particularily large cocks or particularily small ones. I fall into the latter especially since for one reason or another they often assume I have a big one. I have had a few girlfriends who were too embarrassed to tell the truth about my size if the subject came up amongst other women.
I totally get off on it when any of them see the truth for themselves. The reaction of a female friend (Susan) when she actually saw my tiny penis was ott. She had believed an ex girlfriend's (Janis) over exaggeration. Susan had actually flirted with me after I split with Janis based on the fact I had a big cock. Susan was absolutely stunned when she saw I was hung like a mouse not a moose. She totally lost her sex mojo, appologized and informed me about Janis lying big time. I then became the focus of gossip amongst the other women in my social sphere.
So hot! How did you find out they were gossiping about your teeny-weenie?

Reactions: Itsnotverybig
same like others, I used to be in ignorance thinking my cock size is bigger than average
once I knew the truth I had some period of denial and jealousy of other's size
now I embrace and accept my size and enjoy sph !
my wife loves to give me some playful sph too !

So hot! How did you find out they were gossiping about your teeny-weenie?
I usually had to look outside my closer social circle to hook up with women because I was always 'just friends' category. Not many women are sexually attracted to guys with tiny cocks. A bonus factor because of my sph fetish was finding a couple of female friends I could confess it to and although not at first they actually came to understand it more and just discussing my pre and post sexual embarrassments with them acting as sympathetic ears is fantastically arousing.
One of these confidentes actuallly asked to see my little penis during a late night drinking session. After I quickly got an erection when I flashed her my little wiener she wanked me while saying I was even tinier than she had imagined despite my descriptions. Alas that was the only time that happened with her and she was a bit embarrassed about it next time I saw her.

I usually had to look outside my closer social circle to hook up with women because I was always 'just friends' category. Not many women are sexually attracted to guys with tiny cocks. A bonus factor because of my sph fetish was finding a couple of female friends I could confess it to and although not at first they actually came to understand it more and just discussing my pre and post sexual embarrassments with them acting as sympathetic ears is fantastically arousing.
One of these confidentes actuallly asked to see my little penis during a late night drinking session. After I quickly got an erection when I flashed her my little wiener she wanked me while saying I was even tinier than she had imagined despite my descriptions. Alas that was the only time that happened with her and she was a bit embarrassed about it next time I saw her.
I was in the friend zone with a girl at college. At one point I opened my dorm door to her early one morning and heavily hungover. I had assumed it was one of my male friends so was dressed only in a pair of tighty-whiteys. I caught her sneaking a peak at my package - my 3-inch Weiner and tiny, grape-sized balls can't have impressed her. I think I was no chance with her after that.

She definitely treated me like one of the girls from then, regularly making allusions to her preference for a thicker cock. The real jack off fodder was when she complained about guys who could 'only' last 20 minutes "Do they think something's happened in that time? I'm just busy trying to get them hard again" she said once.

Knowing that I'm anything but thick and can't last even 5 minutes let alone 20 still makes me hard when I think of her standards. It's like we both knew I wasn't man enough for her.

Reactions: theGherkin