Small penis

Are there women that love small penis .my wife has a friend that loves to fuck small penis’s she says they hit her clit better.. and she says that giving head is better to. That she can get it all down !! What do you ladies or guys think ??
My Goddess wife loves a thick 8 or more.. I'm 6 inches, she calls me little dick.. She fucks who ever she wants and makes me watch while she verbally humiliates me as long as they're cock is bigger than mine.. We both absolutely love it..

Ive seen ur sexy wife, in so sorry for shortfalls, But i hope she is getting a real cocksmans bare naked cock that deep seeds her yearning needy pussy.. Do u lick her til she cums? Would you lick her if she was just barebacked, swollen n full of a real mans cum, would you prove ur love for her is unconditional by eating her hot pussy out?. Or have u ??

I dated a girl in high school that loved that I had a little dick, but for different reasons. She got off on making fun of it and how little it was. When I fucked her she would say things like "Fuck me deeper...oh wait, you can't!" and giggle. She also rigged a strip poker game with me, her and her best friend so that her best friend could see my little dick.

Ive seen ur sexy wife, in so sorry for shortfalls, But i hope she is getting a real cocksmans bare naked cock that deep seeds her yearning needy pussy.. Do u lick her til she cums? Would you lick her if she was just barebacked, swollen n full of a real mans cum, would you prove ur love for her is unconditional by eating her hot pussy out?. Or have u ??
here are some pics she took of her favorites
received_2076168899070746.jpegt-1.jpegScreenshot_2019-02-23-13-00-04_090640.pngghltyk-p.jpg

you should have a chinese or asian gf, my wife tells me she prefers chinese size, more pleasure when moving inside, no pain
My Chinese wife says the same exact thing. I would love to see her try a big one again but she says my 5” is plenty and sometimes even too much for her shallow narrow Asian pussy. Plus, she only cums from oral or riding me, and when riding she needs me all-in so she can rub her clit on my pubic bone. If my cock were any longer she would not be able to. That said, if I found her a 5” long 6” thick cock she would likely be in heaven.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Nope, definitely do not like tiny cocks, what’s the point you can’t feel them and the don’t satisfy a woman at all, bigger the better for me.

Hubby has a clity and the only way he gets near my holes is with his mouth, his tiny clity stays where it belongs, in a cage in panties. All tiny men need this, they should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking women would lower themselves to even touch them let alone fuck them.

Sally. Xx

Last edited:
I dated a girl in high school that loved that I had a little dick, but for different reasons. She got off on making fun of it and how little it was. When I fucked her she would say things like "Fuck me deeper...oh wait, you can't!" and giggle. She also rigged a strip poker game with me, her and her best friend so that her best friend could see my little dick.
Now this is the way tiny cock cucks need treating, you’re not real men and need ridicule.

Sally. Xx