Small progress being made? Advice

Took my ex and I a couple of trips to a swingers club to decide to begin playing with other couples, that was 40 years ago.
When I first mentioned to CC, right after we got together, that my ex and I were swingers she said let's do it. Love this woman.

Plan a trip to the place where her new lover lives. Give her a full day all alone in the town & check if she meets him alone. Maybe you might want to give her a couple of days. She is definitely into it just that she needs time & space & doesn't want you to know or feel jealous of her new lover.

Reactions: naturalcucky
A really quick update.

The guy she's been texting has started to occasionally ghost her the past week or so. I could tell by her demeanor that something was amiss and she told me this morning before we both left for work that maybe I should get the runner up in the interview process to message her. She doesn't think guy #1 will be around much longer. Problem is, I don't have the contact info for the backup guy as I didn't think I'd need it because guy #1 was doing all the right things, according to her.

I let things be for the rest of the day and messaged her later in the afternoon telling her we really need a vacation soon...just her and I somewhere where we can let loose and have fun. To my surprise, she asked about guy #2 and if I had found him yet or if he was part of the vacation plans.

Tonight in bed should make for a very interesting chat while we are getting busy together.

Just a side note, guy #1 lit her pussy on fire pretty much everyday (yes, they chatted morning, noon and night almost everyday for 7 weeks) but she mentioned to me in passing one day that she wished he was closer. He was in a time zone two hours ahead of us so by the time she was ready to have some dirty fun with him, he was already asleep.

Reactions: gr852
An update from last night:
After not having seen each other for a few days (I was back at work for a few days while she stayed behind at the lake cottage) I returned to the cottage last night. When it was time for bed, she immediately climbed into bed and grabbed my cock and demanded that I suck on her tits. Game on.
While we played a little, we started talking about her friend and the effect he was having on her libido. She admitted she has never been turned on and ready to go like she is now when he’s messaging her. Her pussy proved it because she was definitely wet and ready.

She asked me again where I found him so I told her but made sure she knew that I had taken the proper steps to make sure he was worthy. This seemed to surprise Mrs. Memories but I added that it had to be done right otherwise it wouldn’t be a very enjoyable experience and she wouldn’t want to do it again. She agreed that she is having a lot of sexy fun and is becoming more confident with her body and image because of him.

As we moved to the main event (and bear in mind our cottage walls are very thin and the bed squeaks a lot because it’s older) she told me to get on my knees and fuck her. I never say no to that and did as I was told. As I fucked her slowly and quietly, I spent plenty of time kissing her and whispering into her ear. A couple times I asked her to close her eyes and picture her friend fucking her instead of me. Each time her pussy clenched down on me and she lifted her hips to meet mine. This went on for a good 20-25 minutes before she told me her hips were getting sore and that I needed to cum soon. I haven’t felt her pussy clamp down on me that much before so I know she was into it.

As I was nearing the end, I sprung the question on her and asked her if he had been from somewhere closer to here and the situation was exactly the same, would she like to spend a night with him. She replied “if I was single yes definitely” and “I would so shove his face into my pussy and then ride him”.

So there’s my challenge to overcome. She has this idea in her head that she morally can’t fuck anyone but me in real life. I’ll be on the boat lots today so I’m looking forward to your advice on how to get her past this hurdle. And For what it’s worth... I don’t know any of her friends who have done that and she says she never talks about sex with her girlfriends either.

your words not mine ( but she mentioned to me in passing one day that she wished he was closer).
Just going based on what she said. One day she says she would never fuck someone else. The next she says she wishes he was closer. I’m getting mixed messages all the time from her.

sounds to me like you need to talk to her than take control of the situation and get her fucked if thats what she wants
Having two kids at home and no supports nearby (relatives/trusted friends) to loo after the kids makes it difficult for us to even go out for a night let alone get away for a few days to travel somewhere.

Having two kids at home and no supports nearby (relatives/trusted friends) to loo after the kids makes it difficult for us to even go out for a night let alone get away for a few days to travel somewhere.
if you don't do for her what she wants she will cheat on you sooner or later, if she hasn't already

Reactions: btweets
A little about us. I'm 49 and she's 47. I've always been the creative and open one in our 15+ year marriage while she has always been very conservative and a traditionalist. In other words, anything outside of the two of us wasn't of interest to her (except for some toy play every now and then).

To spice things up, we both downloaded an app that we could send sexual ideas to each other, kind of like a truth or dare game but mostly covering dares we wanted each other to do. In one of them, I dared her to find an anonymous stranger to sext with for one night. She said that was "crazy", scolded me for thinking of such a thing and wouldn't talk about it any further. A few weeks later we were chatting casually over some drinks during a vacation (pre-Covid of course) and she said that if I lead the way, she would "maybe" play along. It started out as me using a burner number on a texting app. I'd flirt with her as a stranger who misdialled a text and she played along with short one sentence answers for a couple minutes before disappearing for days without answering.

I decided to up the ante a bit and did some searching online for someone who could text her instead of me (I think she figured out it was me after awhile anyway). I asked her to download a burner number on her phone and to text me her new number. I waited about a week when all of a sudden I get a text on my regular text number from a number I don't recognize and it's my wife. She's downloaded the app and has a burner number.

By now, I've chatted with a guy on the other side of the country for a couple of weeks, explaining what I wanted and what she was like. We went through the ground rules and he agreed to play by them. He messaged her at a pre-set time when I knew my wife and I would be together in the same room. She instantly knew it wasn't me messaging her and didn't say a word to me, even though I knew who it was. For the next couple of weeks, this new guy and I would chat and it didn't appear she was playing along and he was becoming a bit frustrated with the whole situation, as was I.

Then, out of the blue one day about 3 weeks ago, he messaged me to tell me she had been texting with him on and off pretty much all day and sent me some screen shots. The talk wasn't super hot or sizzling or anything but there was plenty of innuendo and flirting on her part. My wife and her boy toy are now texting everyday, sharing pictures and she has said he has sent her a couple of short clips that are very explicit in nature. When I asked if she wanted to continue she said "YES" in all caps in a text with a flame emoji next to it. Last night, she went outside to water some plants and do some other things. She left her phone on the counter with the screen facing down. I picked it up and saw it was unlocked and the text screen was open. I quickly scrolled back but going back to the very beginning to skim through a 3 week long text thread wou;d've taken forever so I stopped at one point and began to read. There was plenty of naughty talk, painting images of what they would do to each other, lots of teasing (and some that left nothing to the imagination) photos of various body parts. There was also lots of idle chit chat about their younger years, their preferences in TV shows, food and other everyday things.

The past 3 weeks she has been a complete nympho in bed with me. No longer does she wear her old pajamas but now comes to bed in either sexy lingerie or is naked and jumps on me. I'm not complaining because knowing she has a side guy is making me hornier than ever as well. Our sex has gone through the roof and more often than not she talks in bed while we are getting busy as if this other guy is there waiting for his turn. In fact, last time we had sex, she rode me until I blew inside her and she got off, went to her toy box and got out her favorite dildo (8" and 2" in diameter). She came back to bed and insisted that I fuck her with it and that "your cum makes good lube and it's easier for me to take all of him".

I'm hoping this is one small step towards having either a hotwife encounter for her or a swinging encounter for all three of us. Anyone have any thoughts? Am I reading too much into this? Is it staring me in the face? What advice on what to do next?
You should ask yourself if you are satisfied with sex more than with the fact that another man drives her crazy.