Sniffing wife's panties

I absolutely love sniffing my wife's dirty panties! She has a very hairy pussy and after she has worn them most of the day shopping/running errands and driving around, they have a very strong musky smell to them. Sometimes I'll put the crotch of them over my face and masturbate while inhaling that sweet aroma!

Last edited:
The first time I discoverd she was cheating on me.. One morning after she came home very late and that I suspected that she cheated on me I looked in the laundry basket in the bathroom. Her panties from the previous night were laying on top. She did not even made effort to hide them. I took them and looked at the inside and saw stains that must haven been semen, of another guy... I wanted to be sure and sniffed them at it and I do not know why but I licked it and felt starting to have a boner. On that moment she came in the bathroom seeing me standing there naked with a half erected penis with my face in her panties. We both exactly knew what was happening, what she did the previous night and what I was experiencing. She came to me kneeled and started to give me a blowjob. Th rest is history...