So, Any newbie hotwives? d

I cheated a couple times a while back into our relationship and he found out that morning while i was asleep he came home from his graveyard shift saw my messages and fucked me i was dreaming it was the bull i had fucked the night before into the early morning, he was so arroused by my messages he only lasted two pumps (there my cuck was born) he woke me up and was pissed but i explained to him my uncondional love for him and my desire for big cock and lots of cum he called me a whore and kicked me out so i went around and fucked a bunch of black guys in florida and he really wanted me back so i came back and for about 2 years it wasnt talked about but a year ago he started to confess his desires of being a cuckold and had me watching many videos and its just escallated now we are ready to make this the real deal.

Reactions: Kinky2
I cheated a couple times a while back into our relationship and he found out that morning while i was asleep he came home from his graveyard shift saw my messages and fucked me i was dreaming it was the bull i had fucked the night before into the early morning, he was so arroused by my messages he only lasted two pumps (there my cuck was born) he woke me up and was pissed but i explained to him my uncondional love for him and my desire for big cock and lots of cum he called me a whore and kicked me out so i went around and fucked a bunch of black guys in florida and he really wanted me back so i came back and for about 2 years it wasnt talked about but a year ago he started to confess his desires of being a cuckold and had me watching many videos and its just escallated now we are ready to make this the real deal.

Ah, I see. So not necessarily new, just sort of out in the open now?