So Cali Couple seeking LT only

We are a couple from the I.E. and we are looking for a long term lover, more like a boyfriend/poly type relationship, for me (the wife). We are very open as to the dynamic but if you aren't interested in long term it's just not going to be a match. Check out our profile because it has a lot about us, as yours should about you. Yes that is me in the avatar and I plan on adding more pics AND getting verified very soon (maybe this weekend).

We are laid back but truth be told, we know what we want so if it's purely sex, no thanks. If you want to meet for drinks tomorrow and we don't know anything about each other, nope. And seriously, anybody that thinks they communicate better in person doesn't need to apply either, because won't be living together so you'll need to know how to talk via text.

We've had a few long term relationships with both men and women that range from 6 months to 3 years so this isn't new to us. We don't mind the wait for the right person and if you are that person, you will not be disappointed at all.

We are open to couples, men and women, race/ethnicity doesn't come into play with us, intelligence and the ability to communicate do. One liners will not be responded to at all.

So....did we scare you off or pique your interest? Send an email and let's see if we're a match. :)