So much better!

TamedOne

Female
Jul 30, 2022
I recently celebrated 5 years of submission to my bull/owner, and my only regret is that I did not start sooner. I am happier, one might say mellower, accepting of who and what I am. I look forward to each time of serving him and any others when he so instructs me.

Peaceful isn't it?
Knowing you are valued and useful without having the responsibility the dangers of making choices brings?

Peaceful isn't it?
Knowing you are valued and useful without having the responsibility the dangers of making choices brings?
Yes, you are so right! "without having the responsibility the dangers of making choices" is so important. One has only to obey.

I like your insight.

Reactions: owlcuck
I prefer "surrender". Obey means you are responsible for interpreting. You are not. You must only be willing.

I prefer "surrender". Obey means you are responsible for interpreting. You are not. You must only be willing.
Excellent! I concur with your outlook on that point. "Surrender" is an excellent term for what I and countless other women do. We turn our bodies over to our owners to be used as they see fit.. The feeling cannot be fully described.

I recently celebrated 5 years of submission to my bull/owner, and my only regret is that I did not start sooner. I am happier, one might say mellower, accepting of who and what I am. I look forward to each time of serving him and any others when he so instructs me.
It sounds like you have definitely found your place which is to serve your bull in any way he desires. You know that all your holes are there for his personal pleasure. They don’t belong to you anymore. They belong to him. He will use them as he pleases and you will be thankful that he does. I have no doubt that he has experienced all your fuck holes and you never waste a drop of his precious cum. You are a submissive girl that knows her place well.…

Reactions: ChiefMac
It sounds like you have definitely found your place which is to serve your bull in any way he desires. You know that all your holes are there for his personal pleasure. They don’t belong to you anymore. They belong to him. He will use them as he pleases and you will be thankful that he does. I have no doubt that he has experienced all your fuck holes and you never waste a drop of his precious cum. You are a submissive girl that knows her place well.…
Yes, oh yes! I quivered as I read your comment because it summarized the situation so well. Thank you for understanding.

Reactions: ChiefMac