So what category do we fall under .

marvinandmia

We are defiantly newbies to this, and i suppose we are still exploring .Something however that we both seem to want to explore further is Mia being taken in front of me.
We have spoken to each other so many times regarding this, and each time we speak it seems more likely that it really will happen.
We have been to a swingers club and Mia showed off by taking off her panties and sitting with her legs open, i love the feeling that she knows that she really turns me out when she wants to do this for her and not just me, that she enjoys it and wants to do it, is the main turn on,.
Now we do not feel that we are a cuckold couple as for us we don't do the humiliation or denial, we both love when Mia asks me if id like to see her flirt with a guy she has seen,
i love her sense of freedom and also bond that we share,.
When we have played on ... with another , she enjoys flirting and knows this is a big turn on for me , when she flirts it is always and only with me , never alone, i have given her my green light to surf the sites we go on, and in some way i kinda feel i would love for her to meet someone that she has found and not one that i have been chatting with.
When she has agreed for us to send a pic or a video i really get turned out.
When we have spoken about her experiencing another in front of me she is very descriptive and at this stage i really do believe that she would like to experience another in front of me.
i am not just pimping my wife out, i love her and want to see her squat over a big cock , she has told me she would like to experience this with me, i want to see my wife really enjoy herself knowing that its what i want .
We are not about cheating , and as i said only play together, we have so many pics and videos and are even preparing for a role-play video of Mia .
So can you direct us .
Thank you

You sound very much like my wife and I are. I believe it falls under the category of "Stag & Vixen". Just my thoughts and how we classify ourselves.

There is no one passing out or checking titles. Cuckold/stag just choose one that sounds better to you. Every couple is different in what they enjoy but similar in ways to others therefore the titles blur together. So the category you two fit under is a husband and wife who desire to spice your lust life to include another guy with the wife. May your experience exceed your expectations

Reactions: Erotic_bbc
There is no one passing out or checking titles. Cuckold/stag just choose one that sounds better to you. Every couple is different in what they enjoy but similar in ways to others therefore the titles blur together. So the category you two fit under is a husband and wife who desire to spice your lust life to include another guy with the wife. May your experience exceed your expectations
Thank you.
Its really strange that we have to think that there is a need to fit into a category, although i feel that this is just so we can identify with like minded folk.

Reactions: Erotic_bbc