Social Life with Boyfriend

Several days every month, my wife (28yo) has to work in a different city and was lucky enough to find a bull there.
Whilst she only met him for sex in the beginning, they have developed a proper social life in the meantime.
Her bull has introduced my wife to his friends as his new girlfriend, they go to the movies together, BBQing, etc.
But none of his friends know she's actually married..

Interesting question. In my wife's case, once or twice a week (usually only once) my wife will go out with her boyfriend. They will go out for either drinks, and/or dinner, or even coffee maybe. Then they go to a hotel where she takes along a go-bag with everything she needs for an overnight. They meet up instead of her being picked up. She won't stay at his place and we don't have him over at our place. They meet up in places away from where they both live so as to reduce the number of people we know who she and he may run into. So far, so good. She does not really mix with in with his friends and vice versa. There is always a risk of people finding out, but hasn't happened yet.

As for people finding out, there is one friend she has who she has confided in about what she is doing. She has told me this but won't say which friend. And that friend has kept it a secret. Unfortunately I don't know who it is.

As for people finding out, there is one friend she has who she has confided in about what she is doing. She has told me this but won't say which friend. And that friend has kept it a secret. Unfortunately I don't know who it is.......

I couldn't handle that well at all, not knowing if a male or female is the one that knows would be hard but guessing a female might be easier for me to handle but if it were a male ,NO that would be a Hard NO ,
I don't want to live in fear cause it would make me feel like I'm holding up a target and I don't know who is aiming at me .

If my wife ever did this to me I would want to know who it is and wouldn't let it go till she told me and I confirmed that with said person, come on people, I don't want to always feel like I'm having to look over my head constantly,
That would take it away from a joke to me worrying about my safety and life , cause if we are being discreet like you say you are, and now she.tells me she told someone else but won't say who , Noooooooo I'm Not playing that game and I won't stick around for a bullet or something else bad to happen to me, .

Yes a bullet is far fetched and probably won't be like that, but a mind can come up with any scenario and that's what comes to my mind first ,
No way if she doesn't want to tell me who knows ,,,,,, I'd be like OK ,,,,,fine while I have half my bags packed and her asking me what am I doing packing my bags with my stuff.

I'd leave and not come back till she tells me who it is and I will want to talk with them about it,

No that's going beyond breaking major boundaries in my book,
I have had a few women on the side and one of them kept telling me to leave her and maybe get her fired at her job so she would have to go looking for a new job all in all to cause trouble for my wife and that's NOT cool now can you imagine if that person who she told but wouldn't tell you who it is was like that kind of person and all the shit he or she could cause YOU personally, and of course since she is a friend of your wife , she wouldn't believe that person would do anything to cause you harm in any way ,
Nooooo , since your being discreet no no no no ,
Maybe I'm going overboard on this , but I'd still want to know who ,
That would seriously cause problems for me and it would be very hard to let go to the point of divorce.

I'm betting her Not telling you who it is ,,Is for suspense and a thrill of who knows and maybe even a game to keep you on your toes , but me I couldn't handle that.

That would be too much for me and I'd be done with that ,, I couldn't handle that at all

My wife has a boyfriend shes been seeing for years. Once a year she travels with him to a week long convention in Myrtle Beach, SC. While there they go to parties and events together that are associated with the convention. They stay in one of the nicer hotels and don't try to hide or conceal the fact they are together. She has meet many of his friends over the years and they are very open about their unique situation.

Reactions: antoniodicro
My wife still sees one of my buddy's (Michael) from when I was in the military. He was one of my classmates when I was in Air Force pilot training.

He lives in a different city, now, so I will buy my wife a plane ticket for her to go visit with him for a long weekend or a week. The longest she has ever spent with him was an entire summer. A little over 3 months. That was several years ago.

While there, they basically play husband and wife. Other than the two of them having lots of "catch-up" sex, they go to dinner, skiing, shopping, everything a husband and wife will do. He will even take her to gatherings with his buds and their wives. They all know she is an open marriage. According to Michael and my wife, all of his buds thinks it's a great set-up. Some of their wives aren't very accepting of it, but some are very curious and intrigued, lol.

I love it when she sends me photos of the two of them, out on dates, skiing together, holding hands and yes......having sex.

My wife does not like hiding her lifestyle. She doesn't display it, but all of her female friends know. If someone is not accepting of her lifestyle, she simply ignores them. She has lost friends, in the past, because they found out about her lifestyle, but that doesn't bother her. To her, people not accepting her lifestyle is no different than people not accepting the gay lifestyle or any other non-traditional lifestyle.
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

As for people finding out, there is one friend she has who she has confided in about what she is doing. She has told me this but won't say which friend. And that friend has kept it a secret. Unfortunately I don't know who it is.......

I couldn't handle that well at all, not knowing if a male or female is the one that knows would be hard but guessing a female might be easier for me to handle but if it were a male ,NO that would be a Hard NO ,
I don't want to live in fear cause it would make me feel like I'm holding up a target and I don't know who is aiming at me .

If my wife ever did this to me I would want to know who it is and wouldn't let it go till she told me and I confirmed that with said person, come on people, I don't want to always feel like I'm having to look over my head constantly,
That would take it away from a joke to me worrying about my safety and life , cause if we are being discreet like you say you are, and now she.tells me she told someone else but won't say who , Noooooooo I'm Not playing that game and I won't stick around for a bullet or something else bad to happen to me, .

Yes a bullet is far fetched and probably won't be like that, but a mind can come up with any scenario and that's what comes to my mind first ,
No way if she doesn't want to tell me who knows ,,,,,, I'd be like OK ,,,,,fine while I have half my bags packed and her asking me what am I doing packing my bags with my stuff.

I'd leave and not come back till she tells me who it is and I will want to talk with them about it,

No that's going beyond breaking major boundaries in my book,
I have had a few women on the side and one of them kept telling me to leave her and maybe get her fired at her job so she would have to go looking for a new job all in all to cause trouble for my wife and that's NOT cool now can you imagine if that person who she told but wouldn't tell you who it is was like that kind of person and all the shit he or she could cause YOU personally, and of course since she is a friend of your wife , she wouldn't believe that person would do anything to cause you harm in any way ,
Nooooo , since your being discreet no no no no ,
Maybe I'm going overboard on this , but I'd still want to know who ,
That would seriously cause problems for me and it would be very hard to let go to the point of divorce.

I'm betting her Not telling you who it is ,,Is for suspense and a thrill of who knows and maybe even a game to keep you on your toes , but me I couldn't handle that.

That would be too much for me and I'd be done with that ,, I couldn't handle that at all
Come to find out, I later learned more information about this and it's all very cool. My wife learned that the one friend who she confided in is a Hotwife herself. This friend helped to also convince my wife that it was a good thing, or at least o.k., to engage in this lifestyle. They made a pact with each other to keep it a secret from everybody else they are friends with. So, while at first it seemed like a little mind game she was playing with me, (and it was a mind game), I know my wife well enough to know that she wouldn't do anything to compromise our marriage and the way we live publically. She wouldn't endanger any of that. She is a pretty smart person. Quite frankly, I am grateful to her friend, who has been in this lifestyle for a long time now. Without her help, and another point of view such as herself, my wife would have never crossed the finish line and become a Hotwife herself. Neither person wants this part of their life exposed so it is a pact they have made. A sisterhood really between two people. Yes, this friend has seen pic of my small dick. I still don't know which friend it is. And this friend's husband doesn't know about us either. And that's how we keep everything.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Come to find out, I later learned more information about this and it's all very cool. My wife learned that the one friend who she confided in is a Hotwife herself. This friend helped to also convince my wife that it was a good thing, or at least o.k., to engage in this lifestyle. They made a pact with each other to keep it a secret from everybody else they are friends with. So, while at first it seemed like a little mind game she was playing with me, (and it was a mind game), I know my wife well enough to know that she wouldn't do anything to compromise our marriage and the way we live publically. She wouldn't endanger any of that. She is a pretty smart person. Quite frankly, I am grateful to her friend, who has been in this lifestyle for a long time now. Without her help, and another point of view such as herself, my wife would have never crossed the finish line and become a Hotwife herself. Neither person wants this part of their life exposed so it is a pact they have made. A sisterhood really between two people. Yes, this friend has seen pic of my small dick. I still don't know which friend it is. And this friend's husband doesn't know about us either. And that's how we keep everything.
So it's a women then at least you know that part ,
I guess that's better than a man ,
Maybe I been around too many bad people that always want to fight why I think the way I do .

So it's a women then at least you know that part ,
I guess that's better than a man ,
Maybe I been around too many bad people that always want to fight why I think the way I do .
You have a perfectly valid point for thinking the way you thought about our situation. It is not always easy to convey what's in our head in a forum such as this, especially for me. Plus, tone and stuff like that is lost in the translation as well. I just knew from my perspective I didn't have any of that stuff to worry about that you brought up because I am actually living in this situation. But, hey, no problem and no worries. Keep speaking what is on your mind.

And, yes, I never did say it was a woman did I? It is a woman friend of hers. I never realized I brought that up. This friend was a big help influencing her that it is ok to have lovers with husbands support. Without her, I don't think my wife would have ever gone through with it. It helped her to know it wasn't just me telling her this stuff. It still took her time to process all the information. Surprisingly, the two of them never go out together just the two of them. However, they may be planning something very soon where they do go out for some fun.