Soggy Biscuit or Ookie Cookie

Perhaps, but the game adds fear and excitement. It is always interesting to see which men suffer the fear, and which love being on display. However, a mean wife can affect the results by milking you before the party. In that case, you are always going to struggle
You understand what makes us impotent husbands excited.

Reactions: shymalea62
Adolescent variations not withstanding, as an adult, I've played this game with a wide variety of rules. In some versions, the 'loser' is the guy that cums first, the penalty for losing is consumption of the cum-soaked cookie/biscuit/cracker/cake after everyone's blown their load on it. In other variants, the 'loser' is the guy who cums last, or fails to cum at all.

I've been involved in variations where missing the target earns a penalty. This game is pretty popular at some CFNM events - it offers the female audience an opportunity to watch multiple males masturbate to orgasm, dirty talk, and humiliation, and in general submission. Two events I attended, organized by the same group of hostesses played the game with one of the women seated in a chair, legs crossed, with the cookie balanced on the toe of her stocking-covered foot, with the males organized semi-circle in front of her. The last-to-cum guy was declared the loser, as well as eating the cum-soaked cookie, he had to lick all the cum from the female's foot.

Several CFNM events I've attended have involved some form of circle-jerk and cum play.

• Love
Reactions: JimGumby
Adolescent variations not withstanding, as an adult, I've played this game with a wide variety of rules. In some versions, the 'loser' is the guy that cums first, the penalty for losing is consumption of the cum-soaked cookie/biscuit/cracker/cake after everyone's blown their load on it. In other variants, the 'loser' is the guy who cums last, or fails to cum at all.

I've been involved in variations where missing the target earns a penalty. This game is pretty popular at some CFNM events - it offers the female audience an opportunity to watch multiple males masturbate to orgasm, dirty talk, and humiliation, and in general submission. Two events I attended, organized by the same group of hostesses played the game with one of the women seated in a chair, legs crossed, with the cookie balanced on the toe of her stocking-covered foot, with the males organized semi-circle in front of her. The last-to-cum guy was declared the loser, as well as eating the cum-soaked cookie, he had to lick all the cum from the female's foot.

Several CFNM events I've attended have involved some form of circle-jerk and cum play.
That is a complete and interesting assessment. I did hear of a variation where guys did not masturbate their own cock, but the guy on the right of them. Of course this is a twist and adds a new element. However, the ladies would still enjoy the show, and if you took the rule that first to cum was the loser, then i can imagine that guys would really go to work on the guy next to them.

That is a complete and interesting assessment. I did hear of a variation where guys did not masturbate their own cock, but the guy on the right of them. Of course this is a twist and adds a new element. However, the ladies would still enjoy the show, and if you took the rule that first to cum was the loser, then i can imagine that guys would really go to work on the guy next to them.
That variation is also popular in the CFNM world - it is fascinating that many women enjoy forcing reluctant males into bisexual situations in group settings.

Reactions: JimGumby
That variation is also popular in the CFNM world - it is fascinating that many women enjoy forcing reluctant males into bisexual situations in group settings.
Indeed, the more I read into it, then the more I appreciate that forced bi behaviour is a fun factor for certain ladies. The added twist is often that the other guys are in on the joke, and there is one novice guy who has been set up by both the ladies and the other guys. That kind of adds to the humiliation.