Soggy Biscuit or Ookie Cookie

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Hi,

I watched and took part in this sordid game as a college kid. I normally did OK, but did lose occasionally. I played as an all male group, and as a kind of humiliation game in front of women at a sports club.

I have not played this for years, and does it still happen? What are your experiences, either as a guy playing, or as a girl watching?

Jim

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Im unfamiliar with the game. Would meek husbands play it too?
Several males masturbate simultaneously on a "biscuit" or cookie. The usual rule is the loser (first one to cum) has to eat the soggy, cummed on biscuit, "iced" with all the participant's cum.

Reactions: Rem503
This naughty little game has been part of a few CFNM events we've attended. The women love humiliating the loser.
I can imagine that ladies find it hilarious. I take it that the rules have not changed, and the loser gets to eat the cookie? Do the ladies try to encourage their men to finish fast, and not lose? Or do they try to make their guys finish last?

Several males masturbate simultaneously on a "biscuit" or cookie. The usual rule is the loser (first one to cum) has to eat the soggy, cummed on biscuit, "iced" with all the participant's cum.
The minute men husbands would be at a disadvantage.

That sounds like a fascinating game for cuckolds.
It was fun for everybody, the girls did not seem to mind helping a random guy, and it was hot to watch my gf standing behind a mate and tugging him like crazy to make him shoot.
In our rules, last to cum was the loser. If a girl liked you, she was really tugging away and whispering dirty words in your ear. If she did not like you then she was not going so fast, would pinch and squeeze hard, and tell you things that no guy wants to hear....

Reactions: Jameson and Rem503
I think that we need some opinions on rules here, sounds like there are some fun differences. Many people have heard of thr game, but very few seem to have played it

The way we played it in the school dorms, it was the first who couldn’t cum who had to eat the biscuit by which point it was usually soaked in spunk, hence soggy biscuit!
James
In our game, every guy blew his load on the biscuit, and it was the last one left who could not cum in time that missed out on his cum shot and had to eat the spunky biscuit. So, the loser had a double penalty, his missed nutting and had the associated balls ache, and a mouth of salty protein, mmmm

This is a game that is normally associated with younger guys, but I can imagine meek hubbies being forced to play it at a party.
Ive read a couple tales of cuckolded husbands being segregated in a group at a party while their wives are being fucked. That might be a good opportunity for this game.

Ive read a couple tales of cuckolded husbands being segregated in a group at a party while their wives are being fucked. That might be a good opportunity for this game.
I agree, but the wives will enjoy watching as their men are humiliated. It is a chance for the women to complain about pathetic cocks, weak cumshots and the ones that cannot put on a show under pressure.

Reactions: Rem503
I agree, but the wives will enjoy watching as their men are humiliated. It is a chance for the women to complain about pathetic cocks, weak cumshots and the ones that cannot put on a show under pressure.
Just thinking about being put in that humiliating situation makes my limp clitty ache.

I take forever to cum when i rub my limp boi clitty. I think i would lose every time at this soggy biscuit game.
Perhaps, but the game adds fear and excitement. It is always interesting to see which men suffer the fear, and which love being on display. However, a mean wife can affect the results by milking you before the party. In that case, you are always going to struggle