Hotel with my shy bbw this weekend

Taking my shy bbw to a hotel this weekend. Long awaited night away from the kids. I've never shared her (though it is my fantasy), and she hasn't been sexually adventurous at all since we had kids. Hell, back when we were dating we used to fuck constantly. I'd walk in the door, she'd drop to her knees and suck my cock. She was amazing. I used to DP her with my cock and a dildo, she would let me fuck her ass as well. Really hot.
That all ended when we had kids. But I'm hoping things will get hot at the hotel this weekend. I ordered a vibrator and a dildo, so we'll play with those. Nothing hotter than fucking her with a dildo while I shove my cock in her mouth...all the while I fantasize about sharing her. Hopefully I can take some pics or video.

Attachments

• P1010046sm.JPG
    P1010046sm.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 29
  • P1010148b.JPG
    P1010148b.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 23
  • P1010316.JPG
    P1010316.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 21
  • P1010115b.JPG
    P1010115b.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010143b.JPG
    P1010143b.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 25
Taking my shy bbw to a hotel this weekend. Long awaited night away from the kids. I've never shared her (though it is my fantasy), and she hasn't been sexually adventurous at all since we had kids. Hell, back when we were dating we used to fuck constantly. I'd walk in the door, she'd drop to her knees and suck my cock. She was amazing. I used to DP her with my cock and a dildo, she would let me fuck her ass as well. Really hot.
That all ended when we had kids. But I'm hoping things will get hot at the hotel this weekend. I ordered a vibrator and a dildo, so we'll play with those. Nothing hotter than fucking her with a dildo while I shove my cock in her mouth...all the while I fantasize about sharing her. Hopefully I can take some pics or video.
Good luck on your adventures.

Love to fuck her!

Hope you get to fill her up with the toys 🤩

Attachments

• DSC01204A-1.jpg
    DSC01204A-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We’ve done this a couple times and the most recent about a year ago she wore lingerie, we teased each other and amped up the sexual vibe for awhile. We were in the middle of the first romp when her phone began vibrating with text messages.

It was her long distance fwb and I ended up watching and taking pictures of her sex texting and playing with her toys. He was only messaging with her for a couple of hours but she came several times with him.

By the time they said good night her pussy was swollen and engorged like I’d never seen it before and we went for an hour or so before falling asleep. The next morning we had a quickie in the shower together before getting our stuff packed and checking out.

To the OP, have lots of fun, make it all about your wife’s pleasure, and make her happy!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Let us know how it went.

I love ur wifes super sexy bent butt., i hope to learn more about u2 Soon.