Some fun pics

An oldie but a goodie, my first time being shared with David and he's been living with us for 5 weeks now during the pandemic, makes life manageable during this difficult time !View attachment 380705
I must admit that this is my favorite pic. That cock is just amazing. I can only imagine how good it feels in you. I’m surprised that hubby isn’t tempted to take a taste of that cock. I sure would be.

Non of the guys that fuck my wife are bi (at least not to our knowledge) so I have to keep that urge in. But it’s not easy seeing a cock that big and hard practically in your face and not and want to take a taste. Your hubby is definitely not bi if he never had the urge.

My husband is not ready to suck other guy cock. we talked about it but he is not interested. i think it would turn me on if he is sucking my bull
In the heat of the moment if you asked him to do you think he would?
And that would turn you on? Why? Because he's being submissive to your bull? I find that when my hubby cleans me that is a VERY submissive role don't you think?

In the heat of the moment if you asked him to do you think he would?
And that would turn you on? Why? Because he's being submissive to your bull? I find that when my hubby cleans me that is a VERY submissive role don't you think?
It is but think of how much more submissive it would be to watch him cleaning your juice off of your lover’s cock. You would be dripping wet watching that.

It is but think of how much more submissive it would be to watch him cleaning your juice off of your lover’s cock. You would be dripping wet watching that.

FUnny you would say that because often when hubby is cleaning me my lover will come over have have me suck suck him and lick OUR juices off his cock.
They will look at my hubby and say "look, you both like my cum" It's very erotic.

• Love
Reactions: 5_for_fighting
FUnny you would say that because often when hubby is cleaning me my lover will come over have have me suck suck him and lick OUR juices off his cock.
They will look at my hubby and say "look, you both like my cum" It's very erotic.
only your lover can enjoy your pussy or sometimes hubby gets it too?

That’s is very erotic. If you ask me (and you didn’t), they are both ready for it. You lover would feel that much more power over hubby and it’s sounds to me that hubby would do whatever he’s asked to do to please you and your lover. The only question is if you are ready to see you dear hubby sucking cock.

That’s is very erotic. If you ask me (and you didn’t), they are both ready for it. You lover would feel that much more power over hubby and it’s sounds to me that hubby would do whatever he’s asked to do to please you and your lover. The only question is if you are ready to see you dear hubby sucking cock.
The FIRST time I was shared (pic previous) David came in me, yes it was risky in hindsight. But after he pulled out I looked over at hubby and said clean me hubby.
With GREAT reluctance he did and as it turns out he LOVED it and has been doing it ever since.
So yes, to answer your questions I know if I asked hubby to suck my lovers cock he would.

Reactions: rocco
The FIRST time I was shared (pic previous) David came in me, yes it was risky in hindsight. But after he pulled out I looked over at hubby and said clean me hubby.
With GREAT reluctance he did and as it turns out he LOVED it and has been doing it ever since.
So yes, to answer your questions I know if I asked hubby to suck my lovers cock he would.
My wife does not know I am bi. Whole different story why she doesn’t know but the first time she asked me to clean up I acted reluctant.
Reason being I thought I would give myself away by showing how much I wanted to do it. I’m still hoping that she ask me to suck one of her lovers cock one day. I will act reluctant before doing it.
Not all but most cucks lean towards being bi.

Reactions: jusme
My wife does not know I am bi. Whole different story why she doesn’t know but the first time she asked me to clean up I acted reluctant.
Reason being I thought I would give myself away by showing how much I wanted to do it. I’m still hoping that she ask me to suck one of her lovers cock one day. I will act reluctant before doing it.
Not all but most cucks lean towards being bi.
I can tell you with all certainty my hubby does NOT lean bi. We don't consider his clean up a bi activity.