Some vid's of Sara

well I always say if I watch a couple fucking young or old lol you can tell if she s into it her toes curl hard hmmm i would say she was into it I know I was watching the vid Tys

Reactions: Sharper
well I always say if I watch a couple fucking young or old lol you can tell if she s into it her toes curl hard hmmm i would say she was into it I know I was watching the vid Tys

Reactions: AndyCee777
LOVE TO SEE A LADY ENJOY HERSELF & BY THE LOOK OF THAT, SHE WAS, VERY MUCH SO, LOVED THE RING SHOWING, THE MOANING, TOE CURLS ,KISSING WITH PASSION,LOTS OF TOUCHING IN THE RIGHT PLACES ,HER FACIAL EXPRESSION, HER LEGS UP HIGH TRYING TO GET IT DEEP, I THINK SHE CAME LOTS, SURE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER PUSSY AFTER, ALL WET & USED, HOW I LOVE A WET PUSSY, I WOULD BE HAPPY JUST TO BE A FLY ON THE FLY, THANK YOU FOR POSTING & SHARING, FLY WITH A FAT

Some vids of Sara with her younger guy that she has been playing with. At first he would wear a condom, but in this vid she told him not to. It's just something about seeing my wife with her feet in the air and another guy fucking her that's so hot.

View attachment 1109103

View attachment 1109104
Both times he should have taken over the camera and showed the creampie dripping out of her and then your face diving into clean it up followed by showing how good of a job you clean her up and the glazed donut face you have afterwards