I must say that’s some very sexy thinking you got going on..I just hope whet you got to your fiancé’s place you gave one intense deep kiss then promptly sat on his face and you stayed there till he had you coming hard in his mouth…
Your story I know, just thought I would suggest a fitting ending..🥵👅😈🌹

My deepest darkest fantasy is to meet a tall well built stranger with a thick long BBC and full balls at the pool then when I'm in the family changing room by myself I'm just getting undressed I hear the door click and it's the stranger standing there, I'd forgotten to lock the door properly, now he's locking the door and I continue undressing, he walks over and kisses me our wet bodies together feeling him get hard against me I turn around and he pushes hard into my wet tight pussy and fucks me till he pumps his seed deep inside my ovulating little pussy making me cum again. We both leave and go our separate ways back to my fiance with a pussy and a womb full of a tall stranger's potent seed.

Well that's what I've been thinking about most lately anyway 😅
Just a little AI Mirror fun to Add to the pregnancy fantasy! Hope you don’t mind!

E1E4BD5E-8A60-4006-82EB-C12A297045BE.jpeg2EC94156-70B2-450A-82E2-276AABF2D93A.jpegA77C8FF4-DD1A-49B5-A576-61D10C3997C1.jpeg3DABFE23-9713-461F-AA28-AFF72257C904.jpegFB272846-383B-4514-9D2E-D3D480FA8C4C.jpeg

My deepest darkest fantasy is to meet a tall well built stranger with a thick long BBC and full balls at the pool then when I'm in the family changing room by myself I'm just getting undressed I hear the door click and it's the stranger standing there, I'd forgotten to lock the door properly, now he's locking the door and I continue undressing, he walks over and kisses me our wet bodies together feeling him get hard against me I turn around and he pushes hard into my wet tight pussy and fucks me till he pumps his seed deep inside my ovulating little pussy making me cum again. We both leave and go our separate ways back to my fiance with a pussy and a womb full of a tall stranger's potent seed.

Mmmmmmm you looking very very Hot and juicy

I can do it.but I m from India.you can visit and make your fantasy in real with me.

Attachments

• IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 24

Me too baby 😘

• Love
Reactions: MrsNordinary

Beautiful tits 😍

Reactions: MrsNordinary
Hmm fuck! I have a very nice thick large cock for being a white bull! Breeding is just a total bliss for me especially when I’m fucking a sexy wife like you! The more cum that I can dump inside of you the better. 😍