Soon to be cuckold

Good luck keep us informed,will you eat her cream pie?or suck her bull?

I am transgender mtf and if I had a wife I would be begging to be cuckold so I would not have to have sex with a woman. Just word that may help.
If you are ever asked to suck her man's cock i would jump it and give him a real blowjob and the best part is the cum. If you have never sucked a cock or tasted cum you are missing one of the best experience anyone could have. The smell of cock is intoxicating The taste of cock is awesome but the cum tastes so much better than the cock. I was 12 and he was 16 and he was my crush since I was 9. I begged my 3 sisters to teach me to be a great cocksucker. They did and they all told how great cum tastes. I am so glad they told that I'm was so good and glad I listened to them. I am a very submissive girl and being in my knees with a big cock in my mouth looking in his eyes while he looks down on me. I know that the man feels he has power over me but the real power is ours as we decide how slow to go. The longer you make him wait the more cum he shoots. So I try to see how close I can get him to a half an hour. My longest was 22 minutes and he pulled out except for the head and I had to do a quick swallow just enough to make room and the rest you hold on your mouth so you really taste it good then while looking in his eyes you swallow so he knows it. I promise that once you give your first blowjob and swallow you will love it and want more. Trust me I am aDICKted to DICK since was 12. You will Love giving blowjobs. And think about it pussy smells terible but cock smells awesome. I have never had any sexual contact with a woman.(i have no lesbian tendencies at all). And since I am transgender I am not a gay man I am a straight woman.

I totally agree with u on the cock and cum issue,but on the pussy issue I dissagee 100%.Lynn
I understand you are a man but even though I was born with penis it so small and I have no male thoughts and I have no idea what guys think or do. I am very honest about having the tiniest penis I have seen or sucked or been fucked by and I am happy that it so small I easily hide her but I would love to be totally flat down there and big up top and bigger ass and hips. Why do men never say Their cocks are small even if it is. And when we hear you have a big cock and when I go down and find out he was wrong and a small penis is nowhere near as satisfying as a cock so big I can only squeeze half or less in my mouth. I sucked a big cock and I discovered that bigger cocks give me more cum. I asked him if he would stay awhile and let me Jack him off as many times as he lets me and use a glass to catch it so I can drink with a meal or pour it over my food. I have jacked off guys on my food since i was 13 and cum makes all food so much better. Most men have no idea what they are missing out on by not sucking even the most beautiful cocks scare them away from the best thing in the world. You have to pick my outfit the choices are:
I will walk to your door wearing what you tell to wear and if the nieghbors see in my pretty girl clothes it makes me even more feminine. And would you prefer me to have lipstick or not.

My skirt a cute top
Or
My short shorts a cute top

Or dress like a boy.

I will have pantyhose and bra. In all the choices and high heels for my girl clothes.

Attachments

• LISAS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SKIN.jpg
    LISAS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SKIN.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Lisa's tiny worthless nub.jpg
    Lisa's tiny worthless nub.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 17
I'm a woman my name is Lynn,and I think u should do with your life exactly what u want,I've 4 transgender friends and love them.

Thank you so much. That is so sweet of to say. I am lucky because I have the tiniest little penis. She is less than half the size of a bic lighter. I will attach pictures if I can. I was feeling really depressed today and shopping always makes me a happy girl. I love trying on dresses and skirts. And I can never have enough clothes, girl clothes. It has been so long since i bought any boy clothes I think it was 5 or 6 years ago i have loved wearing pantyhose since I was 5 and I stole a pair of leggs sheer energy pantyhose size a back then. I buy at least 10 pairs every month. I never want to be putting on my last pair and get a run. That happened when I was 8. I have never had a girl pretend that she was getting the pantyhose. I buy my own make-up. I had a cashier ask if my things were for my wife. I said i am not a lesbian these are my things. She hugged me and told she was proud of me for being so confident to buying your own girl things. I told her i also tried on all the clothes and your associate in the ladies fitting room told me that I was welcome in the ladies fitting room. She also looked at me in everything I tried on and two of the prettiest dresses did not lay right on me and it made my body look dumpy and lumpy but the other 6 dresses made my body really look feminine. In high school the boys took shop classes and I would have been lost and bored. I am completely lost if my car breaks down I don't know how to gas in my car. All I know is put the key in and turn it Then drive to see my boyfriend if have one or go out to try find a boyfriend. I was the only person in home ec born with a penis. I was say dreaming about a boy I had a huge crush on and the teacher asked why I was taking home ec. Still in my day dream I said, "so I can take care of my future husband. And there it was i had just outed myself. All the girls told me how proud of they were of me. By the end of that class I had almost 25 new girlfriends. After the 4 period a boy came up to me and said that I should have been aborted and everyone hates me. Then he punched me twice. I had never been in a fight and I was crying and he punched me again. I did not know that one of my new girlfriends who was smaller than the boy went to him and said, "if you ever do anything to hurt Lisa again I will kick your ass". She turned to check on me and he took a swing at Susan my girlfriend but she saw it moved and beat the shit out of him and she made him to tell me he was sorry and you will call her Lisa and if I don't think you are nice enough or hurt her ever again. He did everything she told him to and then she told him if he ever saw anyone picking on me he better help me or she would hurt him worse than this time. We are on the phone talking at least 4. times a week and sometimes we would talk until someone told us we had talking for over 3 hours and they needed to use the phone. We never ran out of things to talk about and never got bored she is a super girlfriend and told me that I am her best girlfriend and told her that she was my best girlfriend also plus my body guard. There was one she wasn't with me. This boy had never picked on me before. He said, "hey dress boy your protector isn't here to protect you then grabbed my brand new dress on my left boob and tore it and laughed and said, "what are just going cry sissy dress boy". Then Susan turned corner and saw my dress ripped and me crying and she saw him grabbing at my dress and he ripped it again and Susan did not stop until he was laying on the ground bleeding and crying then another Boy said, "Are you just going to lay there crying sissy boy. Hey do any of you girls have a dress for this sissy boy crying on the ground". When he got up he went and told the teacher that Susan beat him up for no reason. They walk back to us and everyone told that he ripped my dress and would not stop trying to hurt me. He got suspended and the same day his father brought him to my house and told him he has better make me feel better. He said he'll no and his dad hit him and you know better than pick on girls. He yelled at his dad, "HE IS NOT A GIRL HE IS A BOY WHO WEARS DRESSES". His dad hit him hard enough that he hit the ground and his dad you can yell at your friends but boy if you don't make this BEAUTIFUL GIRL feel better right now or wont be able to sit for a week after i take my belt to ass with your pants down right here so im sorry I don't know your name and I said Lisa. He said a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Boy tell Lisa how stupid you were and you better add your own words. He just stood there and would not looK at me. His dad grabbed him took his belt off his pants and pulled down his sons pants and hit him 5 times with the belt and said boy you know what you are going to do now the question is how many more licks you want from this belt where Lisa can see what tough boy you crying like a baby. He took 5 more belts and then he started saying things to me very rudely and would not look at me. His dad pulled his underwear down too and 5 more harder this time. He was crying like he made me cry. This time he finally looked me in the eye crying like a baby saying things we could not understand. His dad said he a man and stop crying so Lisa and I can hear you and understand you NOW BOY. He did his best to stop crying and said that he was being stupid. His dad stopped him and ask who are you talking to? He I'm talking to him. He said I think he said that he needs 5 more belts. Then he quickly said, "I am sorry Lisa I was being stupid and I was wrong I promise I will never do anything to hurt you again. Please forgive me Lisa. His dad said not good enough you hurt this BEAUTIFUL GIRL because? He said I did it because he. His dad boy I have your punishment for this and every person you know and everyone else at school will see you walking no bike because I am pretty sure that your new dress will make it hard for you to ride plus more people will see you all week I your dress and girl shoes. Now do you why you will your dress? He said no. His dad said, "this is the only way you will learn how hard she has it She is a girl. It was probably very scary for her. She had to worry about her friends abanding her worried her family would stop loving her. You will start learning today while you are busy trying on dresses at Wal-Mart. Lisa you are welcome to join us because he is going to use the money he was to buy something and he will need 2 or 3 dresses so he can't dirty one dress and say he can't wear it since it is dirty. Then he told him that he can't change into gym clothes I am going to inform the school that my son said that he wanted to know what Lisa lives through everyday. That is very good for you to get teased for wearing your favorite pink dress and we will make sure it is frilly and pretty. I had so much fun not for shopping for me but every dress he tried on he had to come out and be checked for proper fit and for it's girlie look. When he came back to school his awesome dad had called the school a couple of days before and informed the principle that his son was still being punished by wearing dresses for a week so he will understand what he our me through. He asked the principle if their was anyway to have as many students as he could and have them where they would be able to see his son in his brand new pretty pink dress and cute girl shoes with 2 inch heels. The principle told the students that a mandatory assembly and he put them so everyone wood have a perfect veiw to see it all. It was about 5 minutes and he came around the corner and everyone was laughing so hard you could tell by the look on his face he wanted to run away and hide but his dad said if he missed any school even an hour that he would call the police and have him put in juvinal hall and make sure that he was made to wear dress and he would also get another week in it including the weekend because he knew his son had a group of his friends over and they went to a different school. He was smart and he stood behind things so his son could not see him taking several pictures of his son turning around so everyone saw him. At school the most fitting thing happened. A boy walked to him and called him the pink princess and sissy and more before punching him twice and telling him that sissies should go off and die. I became so mad I went to him and said I'm a sissy Do you think I should go off die so that you can make sure everyone looks at him and realize that you are the real sissy. I did not learn that I was right. 2 years after graduation i saw him sorry I saw her in the store in a beautiful dress that I would have worn. He walkedto

Reactions: Openandready69
Mean people suck.I do have sex with 1 of my transgender friends,we are very close,and actually we have sex with 1 t girl that we have known for 20 years.