South Indian - convincing orthodox wife

Sep 30, 2022
Hi. We are from south India. My wife is very good looking and from past 3 years, I had developed this cuckold fantasy. I told her twice and she did not agree. I am looking for someone preferably Indian to have patience to develop a good bond / friendship with her and slowly seduce her.. as we both r not having any sex from years and I believe she will slowly succumb to this. Any ideas ?

Hi. We are from south India. My wife is very good looking and from past 3 years, I had developed this cuckold fantasy. I told her twice and she did not agree. I am looking for someone preferably Indian to have patience to develop a good bond / friendship with her and slowly seduce her.. as we both r not having any sex from years and I believe she will slowly succumb to this. Any ideas ?
That sounds like a challenge...🥰

I respectfully suggest that you address why you are not having sex. Is she good with this? If so, you are looking at a real possibility that she is asexual. This is not to say that she cannot 'have' sex; but it means that even if arousal and climax IS possible for her, it's likely that she doesn't experience sexual desire. This may illustrate the difference.

If a man and woman have sex a half-dozen times in one day, HE is likely finished FOR the day. She on the other hand may want to continue. It's that female sexual stamina thing. Say HE can't respond again. If she asks him, 'don't you desire me,' the answer will be on the order of 'hell yes -- I desire you!' It's just that after a half-dozen ejaculations, he is not capable of experiencing AROUSAL at this time. Tomorrow is another matter. So he has DESIRE, but cannot experience further AROUSAL at the present. So he can't perform. So an asexual may experience arousal, but won't likely or often experience ongoing DESIRE. The difference matters.

So ... what is the reason for this absence of sexual activity?

message me where you will like me to contact her

I respectfully suggest that you address why you are not having sex. Is she good with this? If so, you are looking at a real possibility that she is asexual. This is not to say that she cannot 'have' sex; but it means that even if arousal and climax IS possible for her, it's likely that she doesn't experience sexual desire. This may illustrate the difference.

If a man and woman have sex a half-dozen times in one day, HE is likely finished FOR the day. She on the other hand may want to continue. It's that female sexual stamina thing. Say HE can't respond again. If she asks him, 'don't you desire me,' the answer will be on the order of 'hell yes -- I desire you!' It's just that after a half-dozen ejaculations, he is not capable of experiencing AROUSAL at this time. Tomorrow is another matter. So he has DESIRE, but cannot experience further AROUSAL at the present. So he can't perform. So an asexual may experience arousal, but won't likely or often experience ongoing DESIRE. The difference matters.

Yea... really curious on the no sex part.

Duh I'm from Chennai. Let's talk and get to know each other 😏

I'm 19 and I'd like to seduce her w all I got. Let me know her details if you're interested

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodlife2023

well... it is not problem with her.. it is my problem..I lost interest in sex and hence told her that I am fine with she having with another man..

well... it is not problem with her.. it is my problem..I lost interest in sex and hence told her that I am fine with she having with another man..
Thank-you for this, Indiantelugu. Your honest answer speaks well of you.

A good bond of friendship developed over time with patience and care over time brings with it the emotional response which women often need. At the same time, this emotional connection -- which will much enhance her sexual experience -- raises the possibility of her falling for her suiter -- HARD. I'm assuming that you have given this due consideration. If she begins receiving great sex from a capable lover with whom she is emotionally connected while receiving none from you, there may be negative consequences for you. So ... several questions:

1] Is there a reason for your loss of interest [medical, stress, etc.]?

2] Has she expressed dissatisfaction with the complete absence of long-term intimacy?

3] Did she offer any reason for rejecting your proposal? Also, what was her emotional reaction to your suggestion?

Be well!