Hi there we are a 35m and 31f couple in space coast Florida looking for another guy to join us for her first mmf threesome. She wants to be double penetrated so you have to be up for that if interested.
Hot damn. She's an Indian, isn't she? Fuck. I love her.

Hi there we are a 35m and 31f couple in space coast Florida looking for another guy to join us for her first mmf threesome. She wants to be double penetrated so you have to be up for that if interested.
Oh myyyy ... Who wouldn't be interested in joining you two? Where does the line start to even be considered for a chance?

Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

54m would love to help y'all out. I'm have an amazing sex drive and would really enjoy helping your wife with her fantasy. MLP8064 at the gmail.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Ohhh wow mind blowing beauty with juicy figure and juicy wet pussy and ass .everyone wants fuck her all hole hardly

I hope you two have done this by now ... Cheers

I'm on the Nature Coast. What an amazing lady you have. Thanks for sharing her :)

• Love
Reactions: BeachJesus