Sperm guide device for wife and bull

View attachment 752588
Hi guys, did you ever heard or let your wife used this device before? This said it can help to guide the sperm into cervix and retent semen in vagina.

Tht will be hot when bull cum inside wife with aid of this item, as it can prevent leakage of bull seed and semen in wife haha.

How do you think?View attachment 752590
I just like cock deep I think. 🙂

View attachment 752588
Hi guys, did you ever heard or let your wife used this device before? This said it can help to guide the sperm into cervix and retent semen in vagina.

Tht will be hot when bull cum inside wife with aid of this item, as it can prevent leakage of bull seed and semen in wife haha.

How do you think?
View attachment 752590
It’s a shame we didn’t see that when we were young. We always wanted a baby from one of the bulls, but unfortunately my wife never got pregnant.

31790213.jpg
23351081.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 752588

How do you think?
View attachment 752590
A menstrual cup would do a better job of holding her bf/bulls seed in her after they have finished fucking..

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
OMG!! If this is real, I'm going to order a dozen of them!!! I have a tipped uterus that makes it difficult for me to get pregnant. Have been pregnant once with hubby and we were RABBITS. I have taken chances with lots of guys since then, but no pregnancy. If nothing else, using this would be HOT knowing we are doing everything we can to get my Lovers sperm where it needs to be to get me pregnant.

I have put my diaphragm in after sex, to hold sperm inside of me....both to increase hubby's enjoyment of my extramarital cheating, and also with some Lovers to increase the chance of getting pregnant by them.

J (the wife)

OMG!! If this is real, I'm going to order a dozen of them!!! I have a tipped uterus that makes it difficult for me to get pregnant. Have been pregnant once with hubby and we were RABBITS. I have taken chances with lots of guys since then, but no pregnancy. If nothing else, using this would be HOT knowing we are doing everything we can to get my Lovers sperm where it needs to be to get me pregnant.

I have put my diaphragm in after sex, to hold sperm inside of me....both to increase hubby's enjoyment of my extramarital cheating, and also with some Lovers to increase the chance of getting pregnant by them.

J (the wife)
What's your age if you don't mind me asking

• Love
Reactions: Seedingguy269

J (the wife)
In the 70's, a friend of girlfriend gave her a box of like 'tampax' - except these were like a "upside down shot glass, with a tail", made out of a silicone rubber - I think, been a while, lol. Basically would do the same, dunno if still made.

In the 70's, a friend of girlfriend gave her a box of like 'tampax' - except these were like a "upside down shot glass, with a tail", made out of a silicone rubber - I think, been a while, lol. Basically would do the same, dunno if still made.
That ssounds like a menstrual cup. They are to collect blood as it leaks out......opposite effect. J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: Seedingguy269