Springfield, Mass couple

Juicycurves4bbc

Hi there, came across this site on our search. We are a Springfield Massachusetts couple who is relatively new to this lifestyle, looking for like-minded people to either chat with, or eventually hook up with. My wife has a fantasy of being with two men at the same time, or being shared out while I watch. She is all about the attention, and I am all about the ego boost of other men wanting my wife. She is very thick and juicy, a true PAWG Hotwife.

She’s about 5’3 1/2 blonde hair green eyes and 32 years young . I’m 40, 💯 straight . Look forward to chatting further on here to see what we can find. (If there is real people here )

Hi there, came across this site on our search. We are a Springfield Massachusetts couple who is relatively new to this lifestyle, looking for like-minded people to either chat with, or eventually hook up with. My wife has a fantasy of being with two men at the same time, or being shared out while I watch. She is all about the attention, and I am all about the ego boost of other men wanting my wife. She is very thick and juicy, a true PAWG Hotwife.

She’s about 5’3 1/2 blonde hair green eyes and 32 years young . I’m 40, 💯 straight . Look forward to chatting further on here to see what we can find. (If there is real people here )
Hi - Mass here - message me

Couple here from Springfield,Ma. 32m 28 f. Very experienced in the lifestyle. Feel free to shoot a msg if you'd like to talk or ask questions