sssssssssssssssssssss

Hi
Marlene really is a vision of beauty, I would feel honoured and privileged to fuck her . I m extremely randy and would love to cuckold you . If you like I will tell you what I intend to do to Marlene . I look forward to hearing from you .

Yours in lust

Alan

Ps keep the pics coming , I am captivated by Marlene

Hi please do tell me what you intend to do to Marlene, I would love to hear all your ideas.
Would call round to your house , Marlene will have had instructions to answer the door in a short black dress with high heeled black stilletoes she would be wearing a black bra but no knickers .... want to hear more ? Then enter into private conversation with me.

DSCF1698_ppc.jpg

marlene_Flint2120_pp.jpg

marlene_2270c_pp.jpg

yes i can see your wife needs urgend a real man bang her hard.
what do you want me to do with her?

Looking good to me. If I’m ever in Somerset Eng, I’ll be sure to visit.

Attachments

• EE05A4FC-5FA1-428D-BF92-05A1E21BF0FF.jpeg
    EE05A4FC-5FA1-428D-BF92-05A1E21BF0FF.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 3
Dont want to ruin anyone's fun, but these photos are all photoshopped and the womans face has been edited onto the bodies. If you cant tell upon closer inspection of the face, then ill also point out that every time a new post of "her" is made, her labia changes dramatically as well as having a peirced pussy in one of the photos. Like i said, not trying to ruin peoples fun who are getting off on this, but i wouldnt want to be wasting my time on a figment of someones imagination and poor photoshop skills.