Started 8 months ago, up to 10 guys now

seamus9

Jul 23, 2019
My Hotwife is 25 years old. She had 3 kids then decided to get her tubes tied. She looks really good for having three kids and she has a young looking face. People don't believe her age because of her looks. After her procedure, her sex drive went through the roof and after fucking her constantly, I decided it was time to share her. The thought of it drove us both wild. Since she could no longer get pregnant, we decided to go bare. It was so much hotter. The thought of cum dripping from her was amazing. We made sure any guy we found could prove they were clean. The first guy we found ended up fucking her at least a dozen times over a month span. Our situation required her to go out so I couldnt watch. But they would fuck for 2 to 3 hours with him pumping round after round into her, so when she came home I would peek down her panties to see the cum that had leaked out of her swollen, beaten pussy. I would fuck her after and add my own cum. She tried a different guy. She realized that the first fuck, the idea of fucking a stranger, was super hot. That's when she really started to get around. Finding proved clean guys can take a bit of time so she has fucked 10 different guys now over an 8 month span. She has fucked each guy multiple times as she waits for the next one. I estimate she has been out 30 to 40 times and had cum pumped into her 100 times. She is a normal hard working, good mom, loving wife. Knowing her and seeing her, you would never think that she has this slutwife thing going on which I find to be so fucking hot. If you are young, in decent shape and pretty good looking, she will take your cum. I've participated a few different times and we have been with another couple. But she needs that cock too often for me to be there all the time. I still love it though.

Last edited:
My Hotwife is a 25 year old nurse. She had 3 kids then decided to get her tubes tied. She looks really good for having three kids and she has a young looking face. People don't believe she is an RN because of her looks. After her procedure, her sex drive went through the roof and after fucking her constantly, I decided it was time to share her. The thought of it drove us both wild. Since she could no longer get pregnant, we decided to go bare. It was so much hotter. The thought of cum dripping from her was amazing. We made sure any guy we found could prove they were clean. The first guy we found ended up fucking her at least a dozen times over a month span. Our situation required her to go out so I couldnt watch. But they would fuck for 2 to 3 hours with him pumping round after round into her, so when she came home I would peek down her panties to see the cum that had leaked out of her swollen, beaten pussy. I would fuck her after and add my own cum. She tried a different guy. She realized that the first fuck, the idea of fucking a stranger, was super hot. That's when she really started to get around. Finding proved clean guys can take a bit of time so she has fucked 10 different guys now over an 8 month span. She has fucked each guy multiple times as she waits for the next one. I estimate she has been out 30 to 40 times and had cum pumped into her 100 times. She is a normal hard working, good mom, loving wife. Knowing her and seeing her, you would never think that she has this slutwife thing going on which I find to be so fucking hot. If you are young, in decent shape and pretty good looking, she will take your cum. I've participated a few different times and we have been with another couple. But she needs that cock too often for me to be there all the time. I still love it though.

Location? Are you looking for younger guys on here?

My Hotwife is 25 years old. She had 3 kids then decided to get her tubes tied. She looks really good for having three kids and she has a young looking face. People don't believe her age because of her looks. After her procedure, her sex drive went through the roof and after fucking her constantly, I decided it was time to share her. The thought of it drove us both wild. Since she could no longer get pregnant, we decided to go bare. It was so much hotter. The thought of cum dripping from her was amazing. We made sure any guy we found could prove they were clean. The first guy we found ended up fucking her at least a dozen times over a month span. Our situation required her to go out so I couldnt watch. But they would fuck for 2 to 3 hours with him pumping round after round into her, so when she came home I would peek down her panties to see the cum that had leaked out of her swollen, beaten pussy. I would fuck her after and add my own cum. She tried a different guy. She realized that the first fuck, the idea of fucking a stranger, was super hot. That's when she really started to get around. Finding proved clean guys can take a bit of time so she has fucked 10 different guys now over an 8 month span. She has fucked each guy multiple times as she waits for the next one. I estimate she has been out 30 to 40 times and had cum pumped into her 100 times. She is a normal hard working, good mom, loving wife. Knowing her and seeing her, you would never think that she has this slutwife thing going on which I find to be so fucking hot. If you are young, in decent shape and pretty good looking, she will take your cum. I've participated a few different times and we have been with another couple. But she needs that cock too often for me to be there all the time. I still love it though.

That's so hot !!.. you are lucky..
Please go on and share some of the most memorable experiences in this lifestyle

Up to 13
Up to 14 now! She fucked 4 different guys in a 10 day span. She is really into it now. One guy had a really huge cock and fucked her hard. It was so red and swollen. My cock slid in so easy when she got home. We are talking about getting 2 or 3 guys at once now. She is open to the idea of a gangbang but wants to work up to it.

Reactions: bellaazz
We've enjoyed the lifestyle for over 40 years. When we talk about the number of men we're both shocked - not that Stacey had that many men during any particular year, especially child rearing years, but when multiplied by 40 it sure adds up. And she's still going strong at 61. Much to my enjoyment.

Holy shit!!

Now you have got me worried because she is resistant but some time ago when I was hinting hard she said something like: "If we are going down this road... you had better be ready". And I don't believe that she only fucked the 21 guys that she admits to fucking in her college years. Feels like there are parallels with your wife.

This is where I am at:

Perhaps I ought not to take it any further.

Holy shit!!

Now you have got me worried because she is resistant but some time ago when I was hinting hard she said something like: "If we are going down this road... you had better be ready". And I don't believe that she only fucked the 21 guys that she admits to fucking in her college years. Feels like there are parallels with your wife.

This is where I am at:

Perhaps I ought not to take it any further.
Open communication is the key. I say let her try it and see how it goes. As my lover says, "In life there is no dress rehersal".

Reactions: davelb76
Open communication is the key. I say let her try it and see how it goes. As my lover says, "In life there is no dress rehersal".
So true - if it's not for you both then stop, if it is, keep it going - but set the ground rules first in the clear light of day - so many people lament as they age "I should have" to so many things

Reactions: Bobby75
So true - if it's not for you both then stop, if it is, keep it going - but set the ground rules first in the clear light of day - so many people lament as they age "I should have" to so many things
That is sound advice, “ I should have “ .

It is great that you are supportive and encouraging. I had always envisioned my wife being with a variety of guys when she started cuckolding me, but she actually preferred sex with the same guy on a regular basis when she found the right one. She has been fucking him an average of once or twice a week for the past couple years and has had about 5 or 6 other men, either as one-offs or a couple time flings. My wife also looks like the innocent "girl next door" and is a kindergarten teacher but I find that contrast so fucking hot and I just LOVE being married to a hotwife !!!