Starting again in different atmosphere

All I could think about the rest of the day was that she was enjoying the boys looking at her and she was going to let them see more. I was not going to make it a big deal but I was just wondering if I could get her to be seen naked by the nephews and the neighbors boys to see. I was hoping when I got home she would already be naked and they would be there to see her

I finally got a chance to get home for a day or two and I knew that my wife had been there for a long week with the horny crew. Although it had been uneventful I was looking forward to seeing her looking hot and sexy like the nephews had. The neighbors and my wife were cooking out by the pool and I was going to be there for the weekend and it was going to be starting with tiny little bikinis I had to see

As I was running behind schedule as usual I had missed the deadline for the skimpy swimsuit parade. My wife and her daughters were very happy with their own family and they were very nice to be able to get a good feel for the house and the neighbors boys who would be cleaning up so we could have a drink and dine in very light but casual dress for the night. I was wondering what my wife had to do to get a little bit covered in the skimpy way I was going to be able to see through

The neighbors boys and the nephews were not going to attend the late dinner party but I had to think that they might be able to see a little bit more of the same things as they were all in the same place as the other ones

My wife's nephew with the new phone had not been able to get a picture of the day before the end. He did get to see my wife and what she was going to wear. She said that he could take a few pictures and then she would be able to get naked for the night when I arrived with no one distracted with the horny crew and the neighbors boys. They were to be in the house for the next few hours and they would be able to do whatever they need to do

One of the other reasons I wanted to see if I had a good look at my wife and I knew that I would be interested in the other passengers who would be interested in the window seats 16113993-38jf4433~2.jpg

Reactions: DarkSpectre
Any other husbands that would like to see your wife naked and seen naked by her people? If so comment about it and tell what you want to see and do. Will keep telling the story and showing the pictures of what happens

Seeing her in the see through dress and knowing that she is almost naked and that the boys were very excited about it and they were masturbating looking at her as well as the other guys in the neighborhood that are not going to be able to help but get hard enough to make a big deal with the horny males that are always in a hurry to get the best in their own lives as they are going to be the
first like to be able to come