Story of a Bull Convincing a Wife

Any bulls out there? Tell me of a time you convinced a reluctant woman to be shared. How did you do it and what did you do to her once you got her in bed.

In the role of dominant, with couples, especially inexperienced couples, I encountered a few reluctant wives (and more reluctant husbands).

Most of the time, the reluctant wife was basically overcome with lust and desire, once she saw my hard cock. It was effortless from that moment on, with the reluctance fading to sex-crazed madness as things progressed from hands, to lips and tongue, mouth, pussy, and ass...

During one encounter, I sealed the deal by putting on a masturbation show for the reluctant, timid wife. With her seated in the hotel room's desk chair, I stood completely naked, standing between her knees, slowly jacking my cock, inches from her face. I watched her face and eyes, looking for a certain glassy-eyed, "I'm losing it" expression - the look of her giving over to desire from reluctance. When I saw that cue, I moved closer, touching her lips with just the tip of my cock, until her tongue responded, wetting the glans, finally fully entering her mouth. After a few minutes of ever-more enthusiastic sucking, she was dripping wet, and ready to be fucked.

Voluntarily, she rose from the chair, got onto the hotel bed, hands-and-knees, lifted the hem of her dress, and demanded that I fuck her. I did that little honey every way I could think of while her husband watched, alternating from his face in his palms, gasping, trying not to look, to slack-jawed, bug-eyed, as his little wife bounced up and down on my cock, squealing like a kid on a pony.

In the role of dominant, with couples, especially inexperienced couples, I encountered a few reluctant wives (and more reluctant husbands).

Most of the time, the reluctant wife was basically overcome with lust and desire, once she saw my hard cock. It was effortless from that moment on, with the reluctance fading to sex-crazed madness as things progressed from hands, to lips and tongue, mouth, pussy, and ass...

During one encounter, I sealed the deal by putting on a masturbation show for the reluctant, timid wife. With her seated in the hotel room's desk chair, I stood completely naked, standing between her knees, slowly jacking my cock, inches from her face. I watched her face and eyes, looking for a certain glassy-eyed, "I'm losing it" expression - the look of her giving over to desire from reluctance. When I saw that cue, I moved closer, touching her lips with just the tip of my cock, until her tongue responded, wetting the glans, finally fully entering her mouth. After a few minutes of ever-more enthusiastic sucking, she was dripping wet, and ready to be fucked.

Voluntarily, she rose from the chair, got onto the hotel bed, hands-and-knees, lifted the hem of her dress, and demanded that I fuck her. I did that little honey every way I could think of while her husband watched, alternating from his face in his palms, gasping, trying not to look, to slack-jawed, bug-eyed, as his little wife bounced up and down on my cock, squealing like a kid on a pony.
How did you connect with this encounter? Did he reach out to you or did they together? What did you say to her to get her in the room before you overcame her with lust?

How did you connect with this encounter? Did he reach out to you or did they together? What did you say to her to get her in the room before you overcame her with lust?
I used to arrange hook-ups on Craig's List, when the personals sections were still alive. In this case, I was responding to a post in the MW4M personals section. Long story short, I had about a 1:10 success rate, which in the long run isn't bad. I met this couple at their hotel room one afternoon. The hubs answered the door, undressed, save for his boxers, did the initial check-out to make sure I was legit (matched the pics we'd exchanged).

When I got in the room, his wife was sitting in the hotel desk chair, still dressed - a sundress and sandals - as I later found, no bra or panties,. We chatted for a bit, smalltalk over a glass of wine, then a little about any rules or concerns either of them had. The husband was pushing her pretty hard, the harder he pushed, the more reluctant she got, hemming and hawing, "I don't know," that sort of thing.

After the husband had downed the first glass of wine, I poured him another, suggested he tone it down, and watch while i seduced his wife. He got the message - that's when I essentially stripped down slowly while his wife watched, then went into the jack-off show to see if I could change her mind.

Reactions: Riker41
Damn! Did you get her naked or did you just pound her fully clothed?

What did he do when she came? Did she scream out her pleasure or just moan hard?

Damn! Did you get her naked or did you just pound her fully clothed?

What did he do when she came? Did she scream out her pleasure or just moan hard?
Half-naked in the first round, doggie-style, with her sundress bunched up around her waist. He freaked with his wife came - she was very, very vocal. The thing that seemed to get him spun up was her uttering, "Oh God, he's cumming inside me baby, he's cumming inside!"

He wanted to call it quits after the first round - she was apparently way more enthusiastic about the fucking than he was. After I unloaded in her, she finished stripping herself down, turned ass facing the edge of the bed, and told hubs to take a close look at what a "real man can do." It was a little weird watching him inspect his wife's dripping hole, sniffing his fingers in the process, even rubbing some of my jizz on his own half-hard cock.

She ended up a totally enthusiastic cock-rider, fucking and sucking like an experienced whore. The husband never got all the way hard - he did manage a limp-dick sloppy third before it was all over.

Damn. Did you glance over at him while you were pleasuring his woman?

Has she reached back out to you for another good fucking?
Other than keeping a cautious eye out, I wasn't all that interested in his reaction, at least not in any focused sense. A few times he was a little intrusive, objecting to her kissing me. He clearly got more than he bargained for.

The wife called me two other times, for solo fun on my boat. They ended up moving - the last encounter was "one for the road."

Reactions: AndyCee777
I met one couple at a coffee shop, initial screening/meet-n-greet was the intent. The husband was another hard-sell, obvious pressure on the wife to do the deed. She felt self-conscious for one thing - the coffee shop was near their neighborhood, she was scared someone they knew would see and be suspicious. I suggested that we go to my truck, just the three of us, and chat in a more private setting.

They talked a minute, and agreed. It was kind of cute, husband holding his wife's hand, following me out to the truck... The husband got in the front passenger seat. I helped his wife step up into the back with me. She was wearing a tank top, denim shorts, sandals, very sexy but innocent look. As she crawled up into the back seat of my truck, I got a great, cock-hardening view of her round little butt.

Once in the truck, husband was turned around, looking over the headrest at us. I suggested that she put her hand in my lap, that we get to know one another a little better. It started out as pretty much an old-school make-out session; petting, stroking, caressing, a little kissing... the more we got into it, the less reluctant she became. By the time I was gently fingering her crotch, the denim of her shorts was pretty well soaked through.

That was basically classic, simple seduction in a setting the wife was OK with. She pulled off her shorts and thong, then sat on my cock, reverse cow-girl style, fucking herself senseless in my truck while her husband looked on from the front seat, encouraging her the whole time.

I only had two experiences that didn't work out, both reluctant wives with husbands who couldn't sort themselves out.