Story where Wife leaves husband for bigger dicks

Stacy95

Female
Does anyone know any stories where the white woman fuck immigrants and refugees and becomes their slut ....
I prefer Long story but short stories are also good ... Light extreme doesn't matter .... I don't have any limits ? ...
Thanks

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15
Can anyone suggest story or ebooks where police women/female investigator (if she is married then even better) fucked by prisoners or , criminals , drug dealers , mafia etc and submit to them and become their slut or submit to a mafia gang become their slut or becomes slut , slave for gangsters .....
Anything involved crime
The stories can be long or short , light or heavy contain extreme stuff . Anything is cool

Few months back i read a story a normal hotwife who fuck some black labours from jamaica working for her husband ...Soon it becomes a regular thing she would fuck them all day and night with or without her husband watching .... Then she became so addicted that told husband she can't live without them .... Then she became a prostitute at a black only club ..... Spending days without returning home ... At the end she left her husband and went to jamaica with the labours to be their slut for ever ....

So ... I was wondering if some one can suggest more stories or provide links of stories like this where the wife become so addicted to bigger dicks( bbc is better) that she leaves her husbend ....

Reactions: Dawggyworld
if you want bigger cock - you can get any size of toy dildo cock and train your pussy to cum on it. If you love your husband then train him to be a good cuckold - yes I can help you train him.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it. Every woman should have lots of lovers.

If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies.

Reactions: Dawggyworld
if you want bigger cock - you can get any size of toy dildo cock and train your pussy to cum on it. If you love your husband then train him to be a good cuckold - yes I can help you train him.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it. Every woman should have lots of lovers.

If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies.
I'm not married ... I live with my master , i have many experience including gangbangs , couple penetration .... My master share me with his friends ....

And I have some extreme fantasies that are too much even for my master .... I don't want to share them in here in public .... People will judge me ....

I'm not married ... I live with my master , i have many experience including gangbangs , couple penetration .... My master share me with his friends ....

And I have some extreme fantasies that are too much even for my master .... I don't want to share them in here in public .... People will judge me ....
What colour is your master

Few months back i read a story a normal hotwife who fuck some black labours from jamaica working for her husband ...Soon it becomes a regular thing she would fuck them all day and night with or without her husband watching .... Then she became so addicted that told husband she can't live without them .... Then she became a prostitute at a black only club ..... Spending days without returning home ... At the end she left her husband and went to jamaica with the labours to be their slut for ever ....

So ... I was wondering if some one can suggest more stories or provide links of stories like this where the wife become so addicted to bigger dicks( bbc is better) that she leaves her husbend ....
Susan and the Black Farm Labourers....Great story

Reactions: Stacy95
Can anyone suggest story or ebooks where police women/female investigator (if she is married then even better) fucked by prisoners or , criminals , drug dealers , mafia etc and submit to them and become their slut or submit to a mafia gang become their slut or becomes slut , slave for gangsters .....
Anything involved crime
The stories can be long or short , light or heavy contain extreme stuff . Anything is cool
I’m dm u