Stranger at first

Did you ever actually do this? If so, how did she react?

I'm curious because this is exactly how my wife and I entered this lifestyle many years ago. A guy "accidentally" called our house, claiming he was trying to reach someone else. Classic "wrong number" call. He claimed to be a male model. Claimed to have a huge cock, etc.

Now you have to understand that my wife never met a stranger. She will strike up a conversation with people in line at the grocery store. She once answered the phone just as a Monday Night Football game came on the air - wrong number - she was still talking to them when the game ended. That is a true story!!!

This guy wasn't obscene on the first call but was flirty. He called again and got even more flirty. She was getting turned on, partially because we'll just finished reading "The Joy of Sex" and were talking about expanding our sexual horizons (neither of us had ever had sex with anyone else; we started dating when we were very young). Finally he made some outrageous claim about his cock size so I told my wife "invite him over, I've GOT to see that!" - so she did.

Prior to agreeing to meet, he finally told the truth about his size, which was still larger than me. He ended up being her first bull. I still remember that evening even though it was 40+ years ago.

We had some music going in the living room and we were all just talking. I asked her to strip for him...and she got up and started dancing a little in front of him. I stood up to remove her top and she said "no, let me do it" - so I sat back down. She slowly took off her top, then her bra. I was so hard I thought my cock might explode. He was the first man other than myself and her doctor to see her breasts, and we were in our late 20s!

When she finished stripping, she laid down on a quilt on the floor, I handed her a tube of KY and she said it wasn't needed. She was probably wetter than when we first got together as teenagers. I still remember her whispering to me when he entered her "Honey, he's fucking me!"

Out of the blue, an old friend called me one and asked me to seduce his wife. This well over 15 years ago and I was stunned that he asked. We talked for over an hour, going over why we would want such a thing. I was chosen due to his wife once telling him that of all his friends, I was the only Casanova. I was flattered, but not willing to perform the task, as I had young children and he lived 1,000 miles away—and I didn't stray. Well, if it wasn't going to be me, it had to be some other man. Why was he so obsessed?

He had falsely imagined that his attractive wife was having an affair with her boss. The jealousy soon passed, being replaced by sexual excitement. In fact, he was profoundly disappointed to discover that she hadn't strayed, as all he thought about was her being penetrated by another man.

I recommended a friend we shared in common, Dave, who only lived 150 Miles from them. The fellow was fit, fairly tall, and extremely handsome in a male-model way. My friend told me that he had considered him, but had dismissed him. Why? Zero proven track record at seduction. In spite of being so handsome, Dave had the worst love life of any of us. I had never noticed this paradox before, but he was 100% right. Our Dave was an emotional klutz. Still, he was the only possible candidate. The big problem was how to introduce Dave more intimately to his wife.

Our solution was for me to write emails for Dave to send her. This was not the first step. The first step was for me to write an email in Dave's voice asking the husband for help he was having with his girlfriend. The husband received it and asked his wife to help him, as he was useless with relationship help. His wife got interested and began writing responses for her husband. If you are thinking a double Cyrano de Bergerac, you are on the right tract. Eventually, however, she was writing him directly and he forwarded the email to me, so I could respond for him.

For over a month, this went on. Based on what my friend told me about his wife being so addicted to the daily exchanges, I figured it was time to go big. I told Dave that he had to write the next email, wherein he would dig deep down into his worst relationship agony, as he was going to tell her that he had discovered that she was cheating on him; the shaky relationship died. I explained that he had to employ method acting techniques to pull this off.

I was supposed to edit his email, but I left all the typos and grammatical errors in place—he was spilling his heart after all. It went over big. She then called him and they became phone buddies. Soon, they were talking sex. I convinced my friend to only talk about Dave and his situation to his wife while the two were in bed, preferably while he was caressing her. I gave Dave a list of compliment to give her. Eventually, Dave drove to their house for the long weekend and they had several threesomes.

My ex and I signed up to an ad in the paper basically it was free for women and couples to chat on the phone. Guys paid a small fee. This was before the internet. Anyway it was a safe way for ladies to meet men. She would start out talking to them and let them know she was married and I was with her. Amazing how quickly these guys would guide the conversation to sex as they wanted to get off. So I'd start going down on her as she talked. They'd usually talk about her fucking both of us and she'd get super soaked as her and him would get each other off. Sometimes they'd ask her if I was fucking her or going down on her or they'd ask her to go down on me. After a few calls it was usually right down to business. Many were married. So eventually phone numbers would be exchanged with a select few. This was before we'd ever done a 3some. But one guy would call her when I wasn't home and talk her into using cucumbers etc which she never did before but she must've loved it because she would tell me about him calling. one guy had a fantasy of sitting in his van watching a couple. We decided to try it. Long story short we ended up meeting outside of his van at night and he showed us the interior. It was pitch black inside and she was sitting between us and after some chat I put my hand between her legs and found his already there. She just let out a deep breath and went limp and the rest of the night the van was rocking.