Stranger fucking my wife

Jimmy05

Feb 20, 2021
I’m very new to this kind of thing and I’m sure if I asked my wife to do she would probably say no. She has said that the thought of men jerking off to her turns her on so maybe that’s a start.
We’re from Cardiff in wales. I would love to see her getting fucked by a stranger so any advice Wynette great thanks

I’m very new to this kind of thing and I’m sure if I asked my wife to do she would probably say no. She has said that the thought of men jerking off to her turns her on so maybe that’s a start.
We’re from Cardiff in wales. I would love to see her getting fucked by a stranger so any advice Wynette great thanks
Welcome Jimmy05....
There’s a lot of psychology with sharing your wife...start with
Posting pics of your Wife and see what happens to both of your reactions....
and ours 😈

Not entirely sure what bought on our first time threesomes with another man but she did all the work finding the stranger for first-time placed a few adds in sex shops after a week telling me that she had booked a motel room inviting a man she liked talking to on the phone then asked if they can have some time by themselves to start with then join in later not my plan but agreed with her as he entered the room small talk at first then they were all over each other she showed no evidence of been shy actually taking control almost showing off to me but he wasn't as big as he said and once cummed couldn't get it hard again and left. Now that's what made her more excited to be able to try again told her that she took to him like a duck to water asked me if I liked watching her getting fucked yes and no was my reply I'll make it up to you next time okay. I've watched her so many times with stranger's now and every one she is giving herself totally to them and only wanted to have me watch never to join in

Not entirely sure what bought on our first time threesomes with another man but she did all the work finding the stranger for first-time placed a few adds in sex shops after a week telling me that she had booked a motel room inviting a man she liked talking to on the phone then asked if they can have some time by themselves to start with then join in later not my plan but agreed with her as he entered the room small talk at first then they were all over each other she showed no evidence of been shy actually taking control almost showing off to me but he wasn't as big as he said and once cummed couldn't get it hard again and left. Now that's what made her more excited to be able to try again told her that she took to him like a duck to water asked me if I liked watching her getting fucked yes and no was my reply I'll make it up to you next time okay. I've watched her so many times with stranger's now and every one she is giving herself totally to them and only wanted to have me watch never to join in
How lovely.

Reactions: Shae & Alan