Stranger or repeats ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
99% of our fun has been with one guy. He's a nice guy, we all get along. It's a sexy, exciting and relaxing time for all of us. We've done it many times with him, we know what to expect and enjoy it.
We did hook up with a stranger once. Leading up to going to his room, chatting and flirting in the hotel bar was VERY exciting but it fizzled out once we got to his room. We were very nervous.
What do others enjoy?

My wife, when she was playing, only ever did one off's and if she liked them she would see them a few times. One even took her away on holiday to a deserted cottage on a deserted beach. My exgf did many meets both with me and in my absence, with my consent of course. Many of these meets were group sessions. My exwife just fucked anything that moved and if it didn't move, she fucked it until it did move

The one experience we have had was a stranger, we are looking to play again and if we do it will be another stranger. Helps to keep it private and very detached from friends and family life.
Man I get it...we do this pretty regularly with a guy we know, he's a really cool guy, keeps quiet about our fun but we have this constant fear...what if someone finds out ?
One night our friend was with us, a LOT of sexy fun with him till about 2am. We fucked her for hours. Next morning wife's mom came over, they were visiting over coffee in the kitchen. I couldn't help think what she was doing just a few hours earlier, including all of us naked in the kitchen taking turns making out with her.