Stranger or repeats ?

When we began we were like kids in a sweet shop, we met someone new every two weeks for about six months, some of them on more than one occasion. Some we clicked with more than others but they all bought a new experience each time.we would talk to each other over the next few days about how we felt and share our feelings, we agreed we both enjoyed what we doing and the dynamics had changed, we had started with me being more involved but I mainly watched now, she was worried I was jealous and I reassured her it was more a turn on me watching and just to join in when required, my only concern was I wanted her to be able to relax as I felt she was holding back, she said she had because she didn’t want to upset me, and I told holding back upset me. I told her watching the way she was was the biggest turn on for me. She said she felt more relaxed with the ones we had met more than once, one of those was a local bbc whom I had noticed she was very sensual with, more kissing and foreplay it was hot to watch them cos he only touched her and she would melt. He ended up being our regular for five yrs and the boundaries we pushed with him we never dreamed, the regularity made it feel so much better and relaxed for us

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos juntos y generalmente tenemos un grupo de amigos entre parejas y singles todos bisexuales también con los que nos reunimos

99% of our fun has been with one guy. He's a nice guy, we all get along. It's a sexy, exciting and relaxing time for all of us. We've done it many times with him, we know what to expect and enjoy it.
We did hook up with a stranger once. Leading up to going to his room, chatting and flirting in the hotel bar was VERY exciting but it fizzled out once we got to his room. We were very nervous.
What do others enjoy?
We have a regular man for fun, but we do enjoy a stranger now and then, there's something exciting about meeting and trying new men, mostly when traveling.

Actually the first time my wife did it alone without me being there was with a black Fios cable guy. She called me at work to say the cable guy arrived and was fixing the cable issues and was a 6’ 4” Black guy and he would constantly look over at my wife. I told her before he leaves let him know that you are married and your husband travels for work and is okay with her having a friend to take care of her needs. But that it’s only a sex thing. Before he left he had asked her if he could call her and she told him what I told her to say. She said he gasped and appreciated her straight forwardness and said he had another home to visit and could come back around 6pm that night. She agreed and called me after he left. She said she was very excited about doing It as she saw the bulge in his pants and knows he is hung. I told her to take a shower before he gets there and wear only a robe so he would know you were ready. She called me at 610pm and said the guy was taking a shower and she would call me when he left. I got to our parking lot in the complex around 7pm and saw the cable truck. I was horny as hell as I waited. She called me around 730pm to say he was leaving and I told her to stay on the bed as I would be in as soon as he pulled out the driveway. I rushed into the apartment and went right to the bedroom and undressed and started to lick her pussy until she stopped me and said that his condom broke after the second time he fucked her. I just looked at it and her Pussy was definitely puffy and red. She said she was very sore as he was 12” and very thick and I had always told her to never complain and to just be a hood slut and make me proud. I had my dick in her warm wet Pussy in no time and pumped away very happy and horny. We fucked twice that night as she told me how big he was and how hard he fucked her as she moaned and whimpered. He asked her if they should take a break and she said no she was okay. That cable guy made a daily visit to our house when he was in the area, my wife had to go see her GYN like 4 days after the first time he fucked her. The Doctor said that her cervix was bruised and that her husband should be a little gentle until it heals. The cable guy called that same day snd said he was going to come by that night around 630pm and she told him that wasn’t possible. When she called me and told me what she did, we argued because I told her to call him back and tell him to come over. She was very mad at me. I told her that she would be in the bed ready for him when he got there. I explained the more he fucked your Pussy the faster your pussy will adjust to his big black cock. He came over and fucked her two times and she called me when he left and thanked me for making her call him back. She had one of the biggest orgasms she ever had as he pounded her Pussy deep. She told me when I got home that she was bleeding a little from her pussy but was okay. There were some weeks he fucked my wife more than I did. I once hid in the walk in closet and got to hear him pounding my wife, but never watched as we didn’t want to scare her friend away. They fucked 3-5 days a week at least two times each time for almost two years before he got serious with another woman and stopped the house calls. Yes my wife missed the extra cable.

There have been a few repeats over the years, and 3 or 4 guys from her single days, before I even knew her, that still come around randomly for some pussy, but nothing I would call “regulars”. But we both get bored with repeats and I quickly lose interest in seeing the same guy pumping her, so we prefer strangers, preferably married. And the less we know about them the better.
Yeah strangers can be a lot of fun. I love watching Lynn picking up a guy, knowing that in no time this guy she’s just met is going to have his dick in my wife. Same when she goes out alone, knowing most likely she’ll be coming back full of some strangers cum. For me it’s just rawer, dirtier and sluttier.

Reactions: Bulldave07
Actually the first time my wife did it alone without me being there was with a black Fios cable guy. She called me at work to say the cable guy arrived and was fixing the cable issues and was a 6’ 4” Black guy and he would constantly look over at my wife. I told her before he leaves let him know that you are married and your husband travels for work and is okay with her having a friend to take care of her needs. But that it’s only a sex thing. Before he left he had asked her if he could call her and she told him what I told her to say. She said he gasped and appreciated her straight forwardness and said he had another home to visit and could come back around 6pm that night. She agreed and called me after he left. She said she was very excited about doing It as she saw the bulge in his pants and knows he is hung. I told her to take a shower before he gets there and wear only a robe so he would know you were ready. She called me at 610pm and said the guy was taking a shower and she would call me when he left. I got to our parking lot in the complex around 7pm and saw the cable truck. I was horny as hell as I waited. She called me around 730pm to say he was leaving and I told her to stay on the bed as I would be in as soon as he pulled out the driveway. I rushed into the apartment and went right to the bedroom and undressed and started to lick her pussy until she stopped me and said that his condom broke after the second time he fucked her. I just looked at it and her Pussy was definitely puffy and red. She said she was very sore as he was 12” and very thick and I had always told her to never complain and to just be a hood slut and make me proud. I had my dick in her warm wet Pussy in no time and pumped away very happy and horny. We fucked twice that night as she told me how big he was and how hard he fucked her as she moaned and whimpered. He asked her if they should take a break and she said no she was okay. That cable guy made a daily visit to our house when he was in the area, my wife had to go see her GYN like 4 days after the first time he fucked her. The Doctor said that her cervix was bruised and that her husband should be a little gentle until it heals. The cable guy called that same day snd said he was going to come by that night around 630pm and she told him that wasn’t possible. When she called me and told me what she did, we argued because I told her to call him back and tell him to come over. She was very mad at me. I told her that she would be in the bed ready for him when he got there. I explained the more he fucked your Pussy the faster your pussy will adjust to his big black cock. He came over and fucked her two times and she called me when he left and thanked me for making her call him back. She had one of the biggest orgasms she ever had as he pounded her Pussy deep. She told me when I got home that she was bleeding a little from her pussy but was okay. There were some weeks he fucked my wife more than I did. I once hid in the walk in closet and got to hear him pounding my wife, but never watched as we didn’t want to scare her friend away. They fucked 3-5 days a week at least two times each time for almost two years before he got serious with another woman and stopped the house calls. Yes my wife missed the extra cable.
Had about the same scene with a delivery guy..he never knew I knew, which made it even hotter as he felt he had seduced her on his own. Sad but he got transferred after their 4 times together..he was black also. Her other man bbc was 11 inches, and yes, his cock punished her the first night..of course, he did her 3 times..She finally, after about 8 nights with him took it all..he hit her cervix and exploded his huge load...said she never felt that way before..

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
When we began we were like kids in a sweet shop, we met someone new every two weeks for about six months, some of them on more than one occasion. Some we clicked with more than others but they all bought a new experience each time.we would talk to each other over the next few days about how we felt and share our feelings, we agreed we both enjoyed what we doing and the dynamics had changed, we had started with me being more involved but I mainly watched now, she was worried I was jealous and I reassured her it was more a turn on me watching and just to join in when required, my only concern was I wanted her to be able to relax as I felt she was holding back, she said she had because she didn’t want to upset me, and I told holding back upset me. I told her watching the way she was was the biggest turn on for me. She said she felt more relaxed with the ones we had met more than once, one of those was a local bbc whom I had noticed she was very sensual with, more kissing and foreplay it was hot to watch them cos he only touched her and she would melt. He ended up being our regular for five yrs and the boundaries we pushed with him we never dreamed, the regularity made it feel so much better and relaxed for us
Exact same feelings here, and wife was all about black also. Had 11 different men over her playing years, most of them many times as she loved knowing how good it was going to be, and the intimacy she felt. Her regular took her on a mini vacation, 3 days and 2 nights. I watched the first few times, but then left her alone so she could be more relaxed and enjoy the intimacy ..I noticed on the videos, she was much more open and slutty without me there..

Like others been a different mix. Wife has had sex with 10 men only once and then 11 other men multiple times. There were two of the 11 that she had an on-going thing with and each 9 times. My hope is that she have something that last longer.

It's a mix for us, she has had regular lovers over the years, her current one for about 10 years now, but she also has an ever changing small stable of fuck buddies, so with her lover she'll do weekends over nights that type of thing and she does have an emotional attachment to him, the others are just sex, some last only once some a few months and some a couple of years, variety and excitement from the fuck buddies and some making love as opposed to recreational sex from her lover......

Sounds ideal and it mostly in our 30 years together has been but we do get dry patches where she has no love nor any fuck buddies....