Strip poker with shy wife

funtimes1111

Oct 5, 2017
Got my drunk wife (who’s typically VERY shy) to play a game of strip poker with me and my homies. And she has NO idea how to play poker…..haha. This was the result. All my homies had hard ons and were hitting on her. I didn’t mind…..actually turned me on. Do you think if I get her to do it again, I can get her to do more? How should I go about it?
jrthedrs.jpg

Got my drunk wife (who’s typically VERY shy) to play a game of strip poker with me and my homies. And she has NO idea how to play poker…..haha. This was the result. All my homies had hard ons and were hitting on her. I didn’t mind…..actually turned me on. Do you think if I get her to do it again, I can get her to do more? How should I go about it?
View attachment 33295
Would definitely poke her

Update........so this weekend I have another game with my boys and the wife agreed to come. Asked if she'd play strip poker again and she said maybe! For my wife, that mean's I'll for sure be able to talk her into it! Thanks for the compliments and pic requests. When we get her naked again, I'll for sure take more pics for you guys! Hopefully this time WITH my friends too......haha

Update........so this weekend I have another game with my boys and the wife agreed to come. Asked if she'd play strip poker again and she said maybe! For my wife, that mean's I'll for sure be able to talk her into it! Thanks for the compliments and pic requests. When we get her naked again, I'll for sure take more pics for you guys! Hopefully this time WITH my friends too......haha
Good luck with the games.. Hope to see her with some guys ...

She is so sexy. I sure hope she goes further next time. How many guys There? Think she could take them all?