Struck out 0 for 3. Please learn from my mistakes.

I have been married for over 32 years now. And only wish I could call her my HOT WIFE. I call her instead my cold wife.

Hello I am lbenton. And I am writing this blog to hope I can save someone the cruel fate that I endure.

She does not like the way of life I love so much and live vicariously through you people. There are basically three reasons she does not or will not conceder cuckolding me.

Reason one

STRIKE ONE The good friend.

We where married for 10 plus years at this time. He was an x marine. Jar head. Well-built and not unattractive to look at. He had it bad for my wife. Real bad. So when Amanda decided to be shared for the first time I was beside myself. We took an out of town trip and met in Truth or Consequences New Mexico.

I was never gay. I never in my life looked around even in the men’s locker room to see who’s dick was bigger or smaller. I never gave it any thought.

When we met in the motel and played strip poker. He took his pants off and reviled a cock that wasn’t bigger than my pinky finger. I was shocked. We really didn’t know what to say or do. Amada needless to say had a miserable time. She hated the experience. Not only that but it was so uncomfortable that we lost a friend. He wasn’t a great or best friend but he was still a friend.

STRIKE TWO. Tinny dick stranger.

We were married 15 years. We are truck drivers and travel the country. I wander if it was a coincidence that the second strike landed in Tucumcari New Mexico. We were driving in a snow storm and met another driver. Amanda flirted with him on the cb radio like a wild woman. My cock was as hard as a steal rod. When the road was shut down for weather we parked right next to each other. She visited him for over two hours. I thought it was going to be the greatest day of my life. When she emerged from the other truck with freshly fucked hair I was in heaven. She came back to our truck an we made love 4 times that night. She told me all about it multiple times. HOWEVER. Again. She said his dick was no bigger than the first man. He didn’t know how to use it either. Though I loved what happened she hated it.

STRIKE THREE. Not so bad.

Married for 20 years, and we had separated for a short time. I did not know she found a lover while we were separated. She kept him when we got back together. However she didn’t let me know until….. I came home one day and we were having a bit of an argument. I came home off the road and pulled up to the house. I thought Amanda was leaving the house. However she wasn’t leaving she was returning to the house. Under her jacket she was wearing a sexy teddy. I took her to the bedroom and she confessed to me that she indeed had a lover. she confessed to me that she was just with him. As we where making love i told her so after all these years i am finaly getting sloppy seconds.
she laughed and said we had been back together for 3 moths. and this is just the first time i have told you about it.
I CAME INSTANTLY.
she kept him for only a short time because he started hitting her. and she did not deserve that for any reason. so that was the end.

to all who red this blog thank you and i hope my expereance has helped.

lbenton
ps. true story.

That's really tough. I guess we got round the dick size problem with advertising for guys so we got a photo up front. Otherwise I suppose it's very hit and miss what you get when you pick up a stranger or get together with a friend or work colleague. Still you had some real bad luck. :(

This is a miss or hit lifestyle. I knew the first man I brought home to my wife was hung cause I'd seen his dick. I would say always get details of the guy before letting him jump in bed with your wife. I am 8 1/2 inches and I would never bring a man that's smaller than me to my wife.