Sub husbands and anal orgasms

My wife uses various size strap-ons with me. One is a small flexible double end one that bends and she sticks that in her pussy then mounts me. That causes her to cum so hard and flood the bed. With the large ones ( 2 1//2 diameter) she will normally fist me to loosen me up then slide in . Yes you can have an anal orgasm . It stimulates me so much i forget i have a cock ! When she has her fist in me she rotates her hand so that the knuckles hit my prostate one after another. Damn. You want to hear a man sing !!!!

I've only cum hands free from being fucked once. A couple years ago I developed a bit of a kink for getting paid to get fucked. I'd been fucked by loads of guys I'd chosen based on how they looked but there was something about not knowing what they look like prior,or potentially not being attracted to them but having to do it anyway because they'd paid me for it. Anyway, posted an advert, got a response, went round to his in some lingerie. Dude had by a long way the biggest cock I'd ever been fucked by. Was genuinely worried I'd never get it in. After a bit of wriggling and a lot of lube I finally got it in and was riding him and tbh I think the whole situation just got in my head a bit and... splat. All over his chest. After about 5 mins!
Lovely.